Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you were pregnant

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:14 AM
  • 16 Replies
Did your hips and legs hurt a lot? I'm only 4 months pregnant but my hips hurt like crazy. So much that sometimes on really bad days I limp a tiny bit and it makes it nearly impossible for me to get comfortable to sleep some nights. (Which is why im on here now ;p) I've never experienced this so early in pregnancy. I haven't gained a lot of weight so I'm not sure what it could be. Anyone else?
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juniors.mommy
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:15 AM
Yeah. I'm only 12 weeks and my hips started hurting about 2 weeks ago. It happened with ds later tho
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:17 AM
I'm 5 months and I get hip pain and crotch pain. It feels like the joints in certain areas are stiff and I can't move around as well. I was getting leg pain during my 3rd and 4th month. It's all a part of our bodies growing and expanding for the baby. It sucks sometimes because some days I'm fine and can walk and other days if I walk too much I can hardly walk the next day. My back and hips get really sore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:17 AM
Mine do now but I'm 7 months
dblhlx
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:18 AM
My hips started hurting towards the end with both girls. My ribs on the left side started hurting with both about halfway through. Seems that both kids would stay up there and kick. My first one actually cracked one of them!
sarbear8508
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:19 AM
They also pop more than 5 times a day.
lovebugs_mom906
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
With my last baby, I was miserable most of my pregnancy. I would wake up with cramps like Charlie horses in my butt lol. Maybe try seeing a chiropractor.
cntrdmom
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:22 AM
Yes. My hips are jacked up. Sitting on an exercise ball did hell and you can look up stretches and exercise for hip pain. Helps a lot. It got worse with each pregnancy. You have a body pillow? A pillow for between your legs? I recommend both.
zdtmok
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:22 AM
Yup, they hurt. I'm only 5 weeks this time, but I swear my hips are already sore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:23 AM
I got a butt Charlie horse recently lol I was in such pain but it was kinda funny afterward.

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: With my last baby, I was miserable most of my pregnancy. I would wake up with cramps like Charlie horses in my butt lol. Maybe try seeing a chiropractor.
3companytoo
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:23 AM

It's normal but very uncomfortable. I deal with it daily and my baby is very low. When I walk I look like I'm trying out for March of the Penguins.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)