Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if I ever have a baby, I think I'm going to go crazy with the diapers

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:22 AM
  • 15 Replies
I have a dream at least once a week that I give birth (I know, I know, that seems excessive, I just REALLY want a baby). It's always different. Sometimes a boy, sometimes a girl. Sometimes at home, sometimes a car, sometimes a hospital. Sometimes it's raining, or snowing, or the sun is shining. But one thing is always constant in my dream....I go home and I never have diapers! Lol I wonder why I dream that.
Because of this, I see myself stocking up on the diapers the day I find out I'm pregnant (if ever)!
Have you ever had consistent dreams like this?
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrypticMemester
by Manic❤Quinne on May. 5, 2015 at 1:27 AM
Yes, I have!
Go cloth & you'll never have to worry about running out. ;)

Sounds like your dreams are showing you what you subconciously fear you will be as a mother: unprepared. That's my guess.
My dreams are sometimes like this, but, instead of diapers, I always forget to feed the fish. :P
MilkLover0203
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:29 AM
You're the one trying to conceive right?
TediLee
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:29 AM
I've had the baby dream before lol. If I ever have another one I think I'd go cloth diapers you never run out unless your house burns down lol.
cntrdmom
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:30 AM
This. And I'm often unprepared. Lol.

Quoting CrypticMemester: Yes, I have!
Go cloth & you'll never have to worry about running out. ;)

Sounds like your dreams are showing you what you subconciously fear you will be as a mother: unprepared. That's my guess.
My dreams are sometimes like this, but, instead of diapers, I always forget to feed the fish. :P
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:32 AM
2 moms liked this
That's the problem! I only do cloth, so in my dream I cam never go out and just buy diapers! And why I didn't build up my stash while I was pregnant....I do not know!

Quoting TediLee: I've had the baby dream before lol. If I ever have another one I think I'd go cloth diapers you never run out unless your house burns down lol.
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:33 AM
Yes :-D

Quoting MilkLover0203: You're the one trying to conceive right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:34 AM
2 moms liked this
Haha kinda funny.

I went kinda crazy with diapers. My son had like 20 unused cloth diapers I planned to add to the rotation after a while but never needed and I bought up a size and he was tiny and potty trained by 3 so I had 20 more never even washed diapers.
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:37 AM
Lol that is probably how I'll be!
When we moved my SO THREW AWAY all of my handmade diapers. In his defense, I did store them in a diaper genie, and since we no longer had a baby in diapers he just threw it out. I was devastated :'(

Quoting Anonymous 1: Haha kinda funny.

I went kinda crazy with diapers. My son had like 20 unused cloth diapers I planned to add to the rotation after a while but never needed and I bought up a size and he was tiny and potty trained by 3 so I had 20 more never even washed diapers.
WemblyFraggle
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:38 AM

I have a re-occuring dream that I'm being interrogated by Russian spied and they have me tied to a chair.  I don't understand what they are asking me and they dont speak english. After hours of interrogation, I tell them I have to go pee and they won't let me.  I tell them that if they dont untie me, I' just going to unleash right there in the chair.  They have no idea what I'm saying, so...........

sometimes I make it to the bathroom, sometimes not lol

Not really the same thing as you, but thought I'd add my 2 cents since I'm bored out of my mind

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:39 AM
Bahaha that is actually pretty hilarious!

Quoting WemblyFraggle:

I have a re-occuring dream that I'm being interrogated by Russian spied and they have me tied to a chair.  I don't understand what they are asking me and they dont speak english. After hours of interrogation, I tell them I have to go pee and they won't let me.  I tell them that if they dont untie me, I' just going to unleash right there in the chair.  They have no idea what I'm saying, so...........

sometimes I make it to the bathroom, sometimes not lol

Not really the same thing as you, but thought I'd add my 2 cents since I'm bored out of my mind

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)