• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy sister

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:23 AM
  • 2 Replies
Just want to vent. I have 3 brothers and sisters. one sister is histrionic, rude to those of us closest to her and cannot handle confrontation. How do you deal with a person like that? She is not speaking to four of us right now for various reasons, but she won't meet to talk.

There are legal issues regarding my deceased parents' living trust, but it's been four years and she's not handling the finances properly. We had to threaten court action for an accounting (which took 5 months) and now we have to remove her as trustee.

I am going to write a book one day! You wouldn't believe the stories. She even tried to throw my mother under the bus!
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
TediLee
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:27 AM
Sounds like my sister and I wish she would stop talking to is lol. She's not going to be on any paperwork of my parents and neither will my brothers. They rarely help my parents andy brothers already trying to claim the house if something happens. He's getting a wake up call when I sell it and he's getting crap. They want to take but won't give.
JuniorMint6734
by New Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:42 AM
That's how our problems started. My brothers weren't helping as much when my dad was sick. After he died my sister was put on as trustee. I agreed, but never, ever thought she would try to put my mother in some crappy home. I took over most of her trustee duties (mom had Alzheimer's) and my brother found a nice place for mom. I had to turn everything back to her after mom died, and she's been a nut ever since!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)