Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I LOOK like a hotel for tramps?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Seriously? My mother tried to dump my pregnant 15 year old sister on me today. Girl is pregnant (2nd time) and again has no idea who the father is. My mother said she can't deal with her anymore, and that much is obvious, but why the hell would I want a pregnant teenager who is rude, disrespectful, and only talks about how thrilled she is to finally have a baby? I made it clear that if she was dumped on me, I would be placing her with CPS and reporting my mother for neglect. The worst part is, if she does actually manage to have the baby this time, that baby is the one who will suffer.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:51 AM
What happened to the other baby?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 1:52 AM
She had a miscarriage.

Quoting Anonymous 2: What happened to the other baby?
Msmom1104
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:00 AM
I don't blame you for not wanting to take her in but she def needs some kind of counseling. If she loved & respected herself, she wouldn't be pregnant again at 15. And she doesn't know who the father is? That's terrible. 😒
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 2:13 AM
I dont blame you at all.
acrogodess
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:16 AM

Personally, I wouldn't abandon my sibling, but you aren't me. You know what you can handle better than anyone else. 

Aster302516
by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:54 AM

I can understand your frustration and your concern for the baby. I pray you find guidance in dealing with this situation. Hugs to you!

Aster302516 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2015 at 5:15 AM

That sounds like a horribly frustrating situation. It's a shame your sister makes such poor choices with an even poorer attitude. I don't blame you for not wanting to take her in. I'd only do this if my sibling and I were close and I knew they'd appreciate it someday. Hugs! I hope you find the right answers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)