Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Embarrassing moments (kind of a S/O)

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:51 AM
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this
I was just reading that post about "wrong" things that make you laugh. Here's sort of a spin off....do you have any stories where people have laughed at you!?!

I was on a cruise last summer. So I have on this badass maxi dress and flip flops right? I'm strutting by the pool like I'm hot shit with my SO behind me. Well....I hit a puddle and my right leg slid right out from under me making a horrible SQUEEEEEEE noise causing me to do the splits. In front of about 100 people in deck chairs. I could have died. My SO just stood there with a look of horror on his face. I got up and was like "let's GO!" as all these nice people are asking if I'm alright I'm dying of embarrassment. Oy.
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I cough-farted in a class one time. I was sitting on a hard plastic chair. It was loud. I left and never came back. 

Stephd710
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:01 AM
Oh noooooooo!!!!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I cough-farted in a class one time. I was sitting on a hard plastic chair. It was loud. I left and never came back. 

luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:03 AM
Way to many and not enough time. I'm a klutz.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 2:04 AM

bump for more stories  :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 2:07 AM
Lol at these stories. I have many embarrassing moments. I couldn't name them all.
bowribbonmama
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:11 AM
My cousin and his girlfriend came over. I have a porch connected to my bedroom, so we decided to go sit out there.
I was wearing a dress, it cut just above the knee.
I sat down on the chair, but I didn't realize it was wet. My whole ass got soaked.
My cousin and his girlfriend lost it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2015 at 2:18 AM
Oh! That's embarrassing! I did something like that ince except it was a sneeze fart. Very powerful.

One time, at a restaurant...my precious, sweet child yelled out "Mommy, do you still have diarrhea?!" as I walked out of the bathroom. I was so embarrassed! Talk about a walk of shame!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 5, 2015 at 2:26 AM

I started my period at my bestfriends house when I was like 14. I had been riding quads with my friend and felt a big gush when I threw my leg over to get off, so I ran into the house to go to the bathroom and had to go past the big flat screen TV in the living room, that her dad and brothers were currently playing XBOX on. I was in such a hurry and embarrased they'd see, that I tripped over the game system and cords on the ground, fell with my butt facing toward them and shut their game off. Her dad ended up taking me home shortly after that, and when I went to jump out of his big lifted truck and grab my bag on the floor board, I noticed a noticable 'red stain' on the seat. *face palm*

missmars786
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:39 AM
I was at a small house party of a close girlfriend of mine when there was a lull in conversation. So I took the opportunity to ask her sister how the wedding planning was going (she had just gotten engaged about 2 months prior to said party).
She immediately started bawling and everyone else teared up and my girlfriend told me that they had broken up a week ago (he had cheated on her), and this was the first day she had actually left her bed for a week.

I. Was. Mortified.

I not only destroyed that poor girls evening, but it was apparantly revealed that nobody felt I was important enough of a friend to let me in on that tidbit of information.

It's not a huge deal to some people, but the situation was so incredibly awkward that I have never asked anything about wedding planning since that day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 5, 2015 at 2:46 AM
I actually had my first period at a neighborhood friend's house when I was 12. I was wearing white skorts and they apparently noticed the red seeping through. OMG they were so awesome. My friend helped me in the bathroom (she had started a year before) and her mother was also there for support. I was embarrassed but they reassured me it was no problem at all.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

I started my period at my bestfriends house when I was like 14. I had been riding quads with my friend and felt a big gush when I threw my leg over to get off, so I ran into the house to go to the bathroom and had to go past the big flat screen TV in the living room, that her dad and brothers were currently playing XBOX on. I was in such a hurry and embarrased they'd see, that I tripped over the game system and cords on the ground, fell with my butt facing toward them and shut their game off. Her dad ended up taking me home shortly after that, and when I went to jump out of his big lifted truck and grab my bag on the floor board, I noticed a noticable 'red stain' on the seat. *face palm*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)