Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well that was money down the drain

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Got my carpets cleaned professionally today. My poor kid is up tonight throwing up. She got sick in her room so I moved her to the living room with some sprite and crackers along with a bucket. Sit with her for awhile and wiped her forehead down with a cool wet cloth. Two hours later, she is throwing up some more. I feel for the kid. I really do but damn! Just got the carpets cleaned today! We are renting here due to dh's job. We own a house up north. My mil is sick with something too and ended up going to see her doctor. So there is a bug going around. Hoping my baby starts to feel better soon.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:25 AM
Oh shoot I had the stomach virus last week. 3 days of hell.

I really hope that's not a what she has! hope she feels better soon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 3:06 AM

Thanks, hope it isn't either. Wow 3 days! Glad you are feeling better.

Quoting happymommy1105: Oh shoot I had the stomach virus last week. 3 days of hell. I really hope that's not a what she has! hope she feels better soon!

HotMomma2622
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 3:10 AM
Awww prayers she feels better.
Poosaloosa
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:16 AM
That horrific bug went through here a month ago, my kid had it for ten days. Granted he is better at making it to the toilet than most kids. In fact he only missed once, and he just got his blanket. Hang in there. When my kid is sick I am a wreck, it is so painful to watch our kids be sick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 8:08 AM
Dd and I both had the stomach bug from hell. Probiotics work!
angl_gurl1
by on May. 5, 2015 at 8:11 AM

i believe there is something going around. i think i caught something. we went away for the weekend and came back sunday and yesterday i started feeling like crap, right now i feel so nauseated that i wanna throw up. im hot then cold. no energy to do shit. i feel so crappy

FBomber76
by on May. 5, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Mines puking too. Good times.

blessed107
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:24 AM

Poor baby. I hope she feels better soon. I remember having a stomach bug as a teen. The worst. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)