Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We won't riot. we won't loot. we will mourn

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
http://7online.com/news/nypd-officer-brian-moore-shot-in-queens-dies/693260/

Because a thug took a life.

Rest in peace brother. Today I placed my mourning Band on my badge and head to work with sadness in my heart. Rest in peace
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:35 AM
RIP. 😞
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:38 AM
Did you know him? Or was he close to you? Or are you simply just showing your support? Whatever it is, it is very sad. It's a horrible loss.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 4:39 AM

Here is the low life that did it. And now his attorney begs not to rush to judgement.

As so many others have in prior, er, reverse situations?

No. We will wait. In mourning.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 4:40 AM
I didn't know him. But he is 3 years younger than me. A fellow cop. And shot for doing nothing less than

Get this

His job.

Quoting AVSpecWife4: Did you know him? Or was he close to you? Or are you simply just showing your support? Whatever it is, it is very sad. It's a horrible loss.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 4:46 AM

That is the same exact though I had when I saw a police shoot a man in his back, and then plant something right by the deae man's side. LOW LIFE.  RIP  Let this madness stop.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Here is the low life that did it. And now his attorney begs not to rush to judgement. As so many others have in prior, er, reverse situations? No. We will wait. In mourning.

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:49 AM
How tragic. 😓 gone way too soon. This is so very sad.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I didn't know him. But he is 3 years younger than me. A fellow cop. And shot for doing nothing less than

Get this

His job.

Quoting AVSpecWife4: Did you know him? Or was he close to you? Or are you simply just showing your support? Whatever it is, it is very sad. It's a horrible loss.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)