Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hair problem !!! *pic*

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:35 AM
  • 36 Replies
Ok so I have curly hair and I want to make it straight without using a flat iron every time. I use curl calm down shampoo and conditioner then I use a curl calm down balm when I get out. I blow-dry it straight and then an hour later my hair is still kinda curly. Does anyone have any suggestions I can try to have straight hair ? There are pics in the reply.
by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleBear10-5
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:36 AM

This is my hair an hour after I get it straight.
LittleBear10-5
Bump
LittleBear10-5
Bump
LittleBear10-5
Bump
TaralynnStewart
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:38 AM
Your hair is gorgeous. Can you get it professionally straightened?
Sweety1018
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:38 AM

Mobile Photo

I use this after I straight my hair. It works for me. But I use a flat iron too
LittleBear10-5
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:40 AM
I've tried but then it makes my hair completely flat. I like volume. And thank you but sometimes I just want it to be straight and for the life of me it won't stay that way.

Quoting TaralynnStewart: Your hair is gorgeous. Can you get it professionally straightened?
LittleBear10-5
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:42 AM
Does it make your hair completely flat ? I like a little volume but I want the curls to be gone. Does it make the hair look greasy or weighed down ?

Quoting Sweety1018:

Mobile Photo

I use this after I straight my hair. It works for me. But I use a flat iron too
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2015 at 4:45 AM
Bump. I think it looks really nice the way you have it. I wouldn't want to mess that up personally. My hair is naturally straight as a board, I can't tell you how to make yours that way tho. I wish I could make mine like yours tho.
LittleBear10-5
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:47 AM
Thank you. I like it straight once in awhile but it just curls up after an hour or so. I even spent 200 dollars on an evalectric flat iron and it still curls. When I want to put my hair in a bun it looks messy because it's curly. The only time it stayed straight was when I had ot professionally done but I had to use A LOL of volume to get it to not look like it was sticking to my head.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Bump. I think it looks really nice the way you have it. I wouldn't want to mess that up personally. My hair is naturally straight as a board, I can't tell you how to make yours that way tho. I wish I could make mine like yours tho.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)