Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I keep thinking about Freddie ' s arrest...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Nobody really knows exactly what happened unless you are those police officers, Freddie or a witness to the entire arrest with all the facts leading up and medical facts afterwards. I don't know any of those people personally. What they think and feel. What kind of people they are.

I really don't know what happened during the arrest. I wasn't there. But I do know something for a fact. It took 6 police officers to arrest him. Now think about that. SIX! I can't stop thinking why did it take 6? What was going on that they needed that much back up? Usually police need back up for protection of serious situations where the police, the individual they are arresting or any bystanders are present that can be in harms way need protection. They need back up for situations that are out of control. Something serious had to be going on.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeaganP
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:07 AM
Dont really care
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 5, 2015 at 7:09 AM
Of for gods sake. If you are going to comment on it, at least know some fact. Not all 6 officers were arresting officers. 1, for example, was the driver of the van.
I think the officers were neglectful, which is what caused his death. And, he shouldn't of been arrested in the first place...then we wouldn't even be talking about it. But i don't think they set out to injure him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 7:09 AM
It's too bad we'll never really know. His arrest and subsequent death have been so overshadowed by hooligans and their desires to destroy property that Grey's legacy will be chaos.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 7:18 AM
They were all still needed. All of them are being charged and it was not a typical arrest.

Quoting JDmommyJD: Of for gods sake. If you are going to comment on it, at least know some fact. Not all 6 officers were arresting officers. 1, for example, was the driver of the van.
I think the officers were neglectful, which is what caused his death. And, he shouldn't of been arrested in the first place...then we wouldn't even be talking about it. But i don't think they set out to injure him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 7:19 AM
This is why we have a court system

Quoting Anonymous 2: It's too bad we'll never really know. His arrest and subsequent death have been so overshadowed by hooligans and their desires to destroy property that Grey's legacy will be chaos.
Djinn83
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this

3 officers on the same bike patrol arrested him. Plus the driver makes 4. When freddy was irate, the driver called for backup to put on his leg shackles, that's 5. The sixth was a person who had contact with him (not arresting officer) and failed to give medical attention.

6 cops charged, but only 3 assisted in his arrest. 3 officers on the same patrol. Get your facts straight.

Quoting Anonymous 1: They were all still needed. All of them are being charged and it was not a typical arrest.
Quoting JDmommyJD: Of for gods sake. If you are going to comment on it, at least know some fact. Not all 6 officers were arresting officers. 1, for example, was the driver of the van. I think the officers were neglectful, which is what caused his death. And, he shouldn't of been arrested in the first place...then we wouldn't even be talking about it. But i don't think they set out to injure him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 7:24 AM
Lol, the court system? Everyone under pressure to give the public what they want or else? Yeah you won't get any of the truth there. The city wants blood that's why the charges are so extreme. But just as in Trayvon Martin they have overcharged and this will just continue out of control.

Quoting Anonymous 1: This is why we have a court system

Quoting Anonymous 2: It's too bad we'll never really know. His arrest and subsequent death have been so overshadowed by hooligans and their desires to destroy property that Grey's legacy will be chaos.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 8:19 AM
And where did you get your facts? Has there been a trial that I'm not aware of yet? Wait! Has there been an investigation? Were you one of the officers? Were you there in person? Maybe you are a God and know all. Okay I can rest now because you told me what really happened

Quoting Djinn83:

3 officers on the same bike patrol arrested him. Plus the driver makes 4. When freddy was irate, the driver called for backup to put on his leg shackles, that's 5. The sixth was a person who had contact with him (not arresting officer) and failed to give medical attention.

6 cops charged, but only 3 assisted in his arrest. 3 officers on the same patrol. Get your facts straight.

Quoting Anonymous 1: They were all still needed. All of them are being charged and it was not a typical arrest.

Quoting JDmommyJD: Of for gods sake. If you are going to comment on it, at least know some fact. Not all 6 officers were arresting officers. 1, for example, was the driver of the van.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 8:20 AM
And btw...it doesn't really matter . Back up was still needed. There was a reason for back up. The End

Quoting Djinn83:

Djinn83
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:21 AM

Where did I say with definitive fact what happened. I explained to you that charging 6 officers doesn't mean 6 officers made the arrest. Stop being deliberately obtuse. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: And where did you get your facts? Has there been a trial that I'm not aware of yet? Wait! Has there been an investigation? Were you one of the officers? Were you there in person? Maybe you are a God and know all. Okay I can rest now because you told me what really happened
Quoting Djinn83:

Quoting JDmommyJD: Of for gods sake. If you are going to comment on it, at least know some fact. Not all 6 officers were arresting officers. 1, for example, was the driver of the van. I think the officers were neglectful, which is what caused his death. And, he shouldn't of been arrested in the first place...then we wouldn't even be talking about it. But i don't think they set out to injure him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)