• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm starting to think this was not the right time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Dh and I planted to have a baby. He stays home with my other two kids and does the stay at home parent duties due to his epilepsy. I had a decent job..no problem. Maybe not the ideal time for most people but with the other 2 getting a lot older and the both of us getting older we were ready. Once I told my job I was pregnant my boss suggested I found another job and made it miserable for me everyday and blamed it on my performance. Anyway. . We will figure it out. I have always figured it out.. but now I'm really not sure I'm emotionally ready for a baby again. My youngest is 9 and I was single 7 years out of his life. I'm not sure if it's my hormones or what but I'm not sure I anna be with dh either. He's great and does so much around the house to help me out but I'm just so unsure about all of this right now. I'm not sure if it's a normal feeling to have with everything we are hoping through or what. I just really miss my single life when it was my two kids and I. We did what we wanted how we wanted without worrying about anyone else. I just can't stop crying about how I should have waited for this baby. I know it's too late now but I'm just so lost. :(
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 5, 2015 at 7:31 AM
I don't think its that uncommon for woman to have some anxiety about a new baby. Its a big life changer. You couple that with changing hormones and you've got a mountain of what ifs. If your non pregnant self really loved your husband, and chose this pregnancy, you'll be alright. This too, shall pass;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 7:40 AM
I hope so. I do love him. He does so much for us to where I don't need to worry about a thing as far as the house goes. But mothers day is coming up. I won't get anything. Didn't get anything for Christmas, vday, my birthday. .and now mothers day. I know it's not important but it still sad. I just hope this all goes away. I'm 10 weeks and I just can't seem to shake it. I just don't think i was meant to be with anyone. My anxiety and ocd is to severe to allow someone else in I guess. I don't know. .I wish I could shake this feeling though.

Quoting JDmommyJD: I don't think its that uncommon for woman to have some anxiety about a new baby. Its a big life changer. You couple that with changing hormones and you've got a mountain of what ifs. If your non pregnant self really loved your husband, and chose this pregnancy, you'll be alright. This too, shall pass;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on May. 5, 2015 at 7:48 AM
Hugs. Everything will work out.
mary716
by Bonbon Eater on May. 5, 2015 at 7:48 AM
My youngest is also 9 and in the beginning I had lots of anxiety over whether or not having another baby was a good idea. I think its normal. I'm due this month and while I'm excited I still get "oh shit what were we thinking" moments.

The hormones plus a huge life change plus everyday stress, you're fine mama. But your boss is a dick and you should speak to the higher ups. That's discrimination and illegal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 7:56 AM
I hope it works out I'm just so unhappy with life right now. I'm going to do what I can about my job. .but I don't need anymore stress. It's hard to prove its because I'm pregnant.

Quoting mary716: My youngest is also 9 and in the beginning I had lots of anxiety over whether or not having another baby was a good idea. I think its normal. I'm due this month and while I'm excited I still get "oh shit what were we thinking" moments.

The hormones plus a huge life change plus everyday stress, you're fine mama. But your boss is a dick and you should speak to the higher ups. That's discrimination and illegal.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)