Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yup. I'm a b****

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:45 AM
  • 67 Replies
22 moms liked this
ive been married for 15 years and living with DH longer. In that time I've only ever worked midnights.
Now I don't know if he is thick headed or just doesn't care, but he seems to think because I'm home all day I should be up doing stuff. He calls me multiple times a day. To ask if I've done this or that or because he's bored at work.
I've asked him to stop calling during the day but he just can't get it through his fat head that that is when I sleep. I was going to turn off the ringer but I can't in case day care calls.
So yesterday after the fifth call, waking me up, I decided to teach him a lesson

He went to bed at 9. I called him from work at 11 and woke him up. I figured he should know I got there safely. I called him at 2am to see if he emptied the dishwasher. I called at 3am cause I was bored on break. I called at 3:30 to tell him my chicken salad was a little dry. I called at 4:40am to see if he wrote out the cheques for daycare. Then at 5:30 to ask what he was making for breakfast. I called at 7 to tell him I love you

I texted him when I got home and my reply was 'fuck off. I get it ok'

I think I made my point loud and clear
by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ang80
by Angela on May. 5, 2015 at 9:48 AM
Yeah sounds like you did.
bleumonster
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:48 AM
Yeah baby! When I worked nights, I had some family members that seemed to think the same so I had to bring it home to them too. I didn't go quite that far but I threatened to lol.
Jblb
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Why didn't you do that sooner?
shadow_lark
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:49 AM
Lol, I might have done the same
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 5, 2015 at 9:49 AM

I would do the same. Everyone in my life knows they better not call me between the hours of 12-2 unless it's an emergency. You'll get a sleepy-voiced yet very grumpy Nuggy on the phone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2015 at 9:50 AM
Lmao that's great!
shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:50 AM
Lol. Good for you for giving him a taste of his own medicine . I'd be pissed
SaintJudes
by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:51 AM

That was a good idea. So did it work?

wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 5, 2015 at 9:51 AM
That's hilarious
CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:51 AM
Lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)