Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was it about him

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:51 AM
  • 21 Replies
Or her?
When you met your husband or wife or SO, what was it that made you know you wanted them? Does that thing still have the same effect on you?

The first time I met my husband I could see that he was attractive. After talking to him I could tell he was nice. But it wasn't until I heard him laugh that I knew I had to have him. It was the cutest laugh I'd ever heard. Hell, I still can't help but smile when I hear it. Even when I'm angry at him.
by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermama322
by Kaylee on May. 5, 2015 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Of course i was so attracted to him right away. Within 5 minutes of talking to him, i could tell he had the kindest, sweetest soul and something was really special about him.
SaintJudes
by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:53 AM

His interest in me, without me doing anything. 

Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:54 AM
He was a butt to everyone except me. And I kinda liked it lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2015 at 9:58 AM
I was 15 when I met dh. He was the hottest guy I had ever seen and the only guy his age (16) who had his own car. I initially wanted to fuck him. It was lust at first sight.

Its been 15 years and we are now married. He is still very hot but I guess I don't notice it as much. I actually find myself more attracted to uglier guys? Not sure why.

I love him though and he's the best dh I could have ever hoped for.
AvantGardener
by on May. 5, 2015 at 10:02 AM
It took a while. He pursued me for months before I was interested in him. He grew on me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 10:14 AM

I have no idea. We were children. I saw him and knew that I would marry him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 10:18 AM
I heard him tell a story about his brother to someone else and instantly knew I needed to be with him. At that point, I'd never said two words to him. I immediately started pursuing him.
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:18 AM
He was beating the crap out of someone and I knew he was mine 😁
MomMomMomMama
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:25 AM

There was this instant, deep connection that I've never felt with anyone else.  It is unexplanable.  We first met in 2004 and we've been married now for over 6 years.  I still look at him and think "how the hell did I get so lucky"?   I love how fun he makes life and at the same time he's so practical and smart that everything is well-managed.  

threat
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:26 AM
When I first met him he put on this persona that he was a player (he was with many women but not in a relationship) I didn't like that. We were friends though and after getting to know the true him I then saw he is a big softy. He wanted a wife and 4 kids. He is a wonderful father and even treated my girls like his own before we even got together. He loves to cuddle and he can be a real romantic. Sure he has things he needs to work on but we all do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)