• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant find a doctor! Added info...Update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
Today I am meeting with the 4th ob doctor to see if she will take me as a patient. Ive had 3 doctors refuse to take me as a patient. I told dh that Im at the point that Im about to just say F it and have the baby at home unassisted.He's like just keep going down the list.Im at the point that Im about to beg and I'm also getting to the point in pregnancy that i will be too far along. Im just kinda venting but if anybody has advice ill take it

Reasons why they wont take me...
1.my last period was Nov(ive had really long cycles before like 130 ish days) but Ive been trying to get an appt since before Easter
2. The doctor office who i see for annuals wont see me because Im too high risk for their affiliated hospital.
3.The one high risk doctor that also delivers wants me to be follow by another ob and he consults
I think thats it.

*Well she turned me down because I could possibly be 25 weeks and she doesnt accept anyone after 17.Dh said he'll help me call all the dr in the insurance plan on Friday. That was after I called him in tears and told him Ive just decided that Im not going to be pregnant anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 9:58 AM
Why won't they see you?
MrsRussell1025
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:58 AM
Why wont they accept you as a patient?
engel
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:59 AM
Why won't they take you?
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on May. 5, 2015 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Why won't they take you? Hard for anyone to give you advice when you're being so vague.
caustinb
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Because you are too far along?
witzandglitz
by Queen Lollipop on May. 5, 2015 at 10:01 AM
Are you high risk?
redneckmama4
by Loree on May. 5, 2015 at 10:02 AM
Yeah...ya left a bit of details out...
Rhodin
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Planned Parenthood. They may be best known for their abortion services, but killing babies isn't all they do. They do prenatal care as well and may even know where you can deliver.

Even without prenatal care, you don't need to homebirth unless you want to. Any hospital with an L and D ward will gladly admit you if you show up to at the ER in labor. Your bill will be enormous if you don't have insurance. Be sure to get with their financial department ASAP and work out a payment plan.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Why?

I have been having trouble gwtting my ob to send over a different brand of birth control to a new pharmacy.

I hope this fourth one takes you. If not just keep going through the list.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2015 at 10:07 AM
How odd....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)