Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Statically speaking

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
Statically speaking and research shows that 95% of all statitics are made up and all research is easily refuted. Additionally, 1 in 3 people will choose to argue in an attempt to be more educated or smart. 1 in 10 will turn this into a racial argument, 1 in 60 will bring up spanking and 1 in 86 will talk about Breast feeding. Some of you will also bring up an alcoholic mother, a sibling with special needs or a neice/ nephew who is being neglected or abused (but your hands are tied and you can't do a thing about it). 1/2 of you are trolls, 1/4 really have something useful to say and then there is the 1/4 who have nothing to add or don't understand the post to begin with. That is all--- meme, troll, argue and name call on. AND 89% will correct mispellings and or grammar Posted Anonymously
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on May. 5, 2015 at 11:12 AM
Statistically?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 11:12 AM
Ok
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on May. 5, 2015 at 11:14 AM
I guess at least you did your fractions correctly. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: Statically speaking and research shows that 95% of all statitics are made up and all research is easily refuted. Additionally, 1 in 3 people will choose to argue in an attempt to be more educated or smart. 1 in 10 will turn this into a racial argument, 1 in 60 will bring up spanking and 1 in 86 will talk about Breast feeding. Some of you will also bring up an alcoholic mother, a sibling with special needs or a neice/ nephew who is being neglected or abused (but your hands are tied and you can't do a thing about it). 1/2 of you are trolls, 1/4 really have something useful to say and then there is the 1/4 who have nothing to add or don't understand the post to begin with. That is all--- meme, troll, argue and name call on. Posted Anonymously
AudreySays
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:14 AM
You have too much time on your hands
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 11:14 AM
Statistically speaking, I'm pretty sure you can't spell.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2015 at 11:14 AM
*snort*
TaylorMom814
by Emily on May. 5, 2015 at 11:14 AM
I believe statistically is the word you were going for here...
svolkov
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:16 AM
I want to see your sources lol
Johnsmom5892
by Elijah on May. 5, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Okay...... Good job lol
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:18 AM
LMAO. Ok.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)