Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I should be mad at him apparently

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
According to my sister I should be pissed at my dh. Why may you ask? Because he ordered 21 day fix for both of us(him and me) and was going to give it to me on mothers day. I'm not mad at all, I was looking at it a few weeks ago and he said he'd do it with me if I wanted. She thinks he's being a dick....

Would you be mad? Because I'm not mad at all lol
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 12:46 PM

I wouldn't want it as a gift.

locaporbebe
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:46 PM
2 moms liked this
He knew you were interested in it so no I don't think he is a dick. If he bought it because he thinks your fat then yeah.
Sicasica17
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:46 PM
If you guys were talking about it, not at all. I'd be happy he got me something he knew I wanted.
LadyAmaranth
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Not if I'd been talking about it and he was gonna do it with me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 12:47 PM
Well he bought one for himself also so it's not because he thinks I'm fat.

Quoting locaporbebe: He knew you were interested in it so no I don't think he is a dick. If he bought it because he thinks your fat then yeah.
locaporbebe
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:49 PM
Honestly I think he is very supportive. That fact that he is willing to do it with you is awesome.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Well he bought one for himself also so it's not because he thinks I'm fat.

Quoting locaporbebe: He knew you were interested in it so no I don't think he is a dick. If he bought it because he thinks your fat then yeah.
angl_gurl1
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:49 PM

no u shouldnt be mad. she just needs to get over it, the gift wasnt for her and hes not her dh

ladyvamp5489
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:51 PM

if you were looking at it with him already and wanted it then no reason to be mad at him.... your sister is crazy LOL 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 12:56 PM

no, your hubby isn't a dick.

mine is though. he told me two days ago "i'd like to say something, but i can't think of a nice way to put it so i'll just say it. you really need to lose weight, i would be a lot happier with you if you did."

now that's a hubby being a total ass.

MyNameIs-
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:59 PM
One year my DH bought me a banjo for Valentine's Day. One of coworkers thought it was an awful present. He should have bought me flowers that die in a week instead of something that I had wanted for years and continue to use!! Sometimes it really is the thought that counts.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)