Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boston mystery kiss solved

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/05/04/boston-marathon-kissing-mystery-solved/

I'm sure everyone has heard the story of the mystery kiss Boston run... My question is, would you be mad at your husband? I personally would be pissed, He kissed her again and said call me lol. Wtf.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 1:20 PM
Bump
happymama2D
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:24 PM
I'm not sure, lol. I'd like to think I'd brush it off as harmless and him playing along in the moment but I'd probably be slightly annoyed. It's not like he instigated it though so I'd get over it pretty quickly. I would be super embarrassed if I was the woman who kissed him!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:28 PM

Kissing her again and telling her to call him was crossing the line on his part.  I'm sure he meant no harm and was just playing along in the moment. I'd feel awkward and embarrassed if I was the runner who initiated the kiss. It's even more awkward that the wife came forward, and not the husband. I'm guesing she wasn't thrilled with this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:29 PM
Not the ending I hoped, but the one I expected.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 1:30 PM
Yes I would be too. she went searching for him... How sad

Quoting happymama2D: I'm not sure, lol. I'd like to think I'd brush it off as harmless and him playing along in the moment but I'd probably be slightly annoyed. It's not like he instigated it though so I'd get over it pretty quickly. I would be super embarrassed if I was the woman who kissed him!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:30 PM

Yeah, I'd be pissed.

9and3quarters
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:33 PM
No- it was all in good fun. When you're their age (as I am), you don't have all those ridiculous insecurities running through you like young women do. I would have laughed and enjoyed the fun and silliness of it. And I'd be proud for that woman because she's a survivor. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 1:36 PM
I'm not insecure but that doesn't mean I want my husband kissing other women and I know my husband would t be okay with me kissing other men. There are boundaries that I just wouldn't cross, I respect my husband and I would kindly say "sorry I'm married" and I would hope my husband respects me enough to do the same.

Quoting 9and3quarters: No- it was all in good fun. When you're their age (as I am), you don't have all those ridiculous insecurities running through you like young women do. I would have laughed and enjoyed the fun and silliness of it. And I'd be proud for that woman because she's a survivor. :)
9and3quarters
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:39 PM
You're young. You'll understand one day. And the man didn't know it was coming, she grabbed his face and planted one on him. And he has a good sense of humor and played along. It wasn't sexual. It wasn't an emotional affair. It was good fun between two old people.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm not insecure but that doesn't mean I want my husband kissing other women and I know my husband would t be okay with me kissing other men. There are boundaries that I just wouldn't cross, I respect my husband and I would kindly say "sorry I'm married" and I would hope my husband respects me enough to do the same.
Quoting 9and3quarters: No- it was all in good fun. When you're their age (as I am), you don't have all those ridiculous insecurities running through you like young women do. I would have laughed and enjoyed the fun and silliness of it. And I'd be proud for that woman because she's a survivor. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 1:41 PM
I guess I don't understand.. Since when is it okay for a married man to kiss another women? As long as your old? Also she asked him

Quoting 9and3quarters: You're young. You'll understand one day. And the man didn't know it was coming, she grabbed his face and planted one on him. And he has a good sense of humor and played along. It wasn't sexual. It wasn't an emotional affair. It was good fun between two old people.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm not insecure but that doesn't mean I want my husband kissing other women and I know my husband would t be okay with me kissing other men. There are boundaries that I just wouldn't cross, I respect my husband and I would kindly say "sorry I'm married" and I would hope my husband respects me enough to do the same.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)