• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anonymous only!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Just curious, what is your favorite and least favorite thing about cafemom? And if you spend most of your time in confessions why?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:23 PM
My favorite is the mobile feature, least favorite is the emails I get on a weekly basis. I spend all my time in confessions because of how active it is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:26 PM
Favorite thing is reading other people's opinions. Least favorite is probably the emails.

I like confessions best because women tend to give their honest opinions (tough or nice).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:26 PM
Favorite: it gives me something to do while I am going to the bathroom.
Least favorite: The good stuff usually happens when I am not in the bathroom.
I spend more time here because I am a lurker, and this is a good group for lurking
Why anon only?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 1:27 PM
All the emails I get go to my junk mail lol, but yes the activity and I like the variety

Quoting Anonymous 2: My favorite is the mobile feature, least favorite is the emails I get on a weekly basis. I spend all my time in confessions because of how active it is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:27 PM

Least Fave- Confessions (I hate when I click something on side of home screen and end up in here. Which is how I stumbled across this post.)

Fave- A small group of ladies that I have been in a private group with for years. We are vey close knit.

the_dude
by abides on May. 5, 2015 at 1:28 PM
2 moms liked this
You can't tell me what to do.

I hate when anons try and bait me into arguments.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 1:28 PM
Partially attention grabbing and partially for honesty

Quoting Anonymous 4: Favorite: it gives me something to do while I am going to the bathroom.
Least favorite: The good stuff usually happens when I am not in the bathroom.
I spend more time here because I am a lurker, and this is a good group for lurking
Why anon only?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 1:28 PM
Very true

Quoting Anonymous 3: Favorite thing is reading other people's opinions. Least favorite is probably the emails.

I like confessions best because women tend to give their honest opinions (tough or nice).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:29 PM

I actually spend most of my time in TV Talk.  I work from home and 'watch' shows while I'm working so I need to bounce theories and ideas off of others and it's nice to have a bunch of ppl who share my interests.  I'll look at the posts in confessions that I find interesting, but most of the time, I don't replay--either because someone has said the same thing I was going to say or the post is just completely ridiculous.  If I think I can actually offer some sound advice, I'll say something, but thing's have gotten pretty ridiculous!  But I also NEVER post anon.  I'm only doing that now because you asked, but I won't hide behind the anon button.  If someone doesn't like what I have to say, then that's their issue.  I have my own opinions and no amount of 'bashing' will make me suddenly change my mind.  If you have an actual sound, logical, non-bitchy argument, then I may be persuaded, but I really haven't seen much of that here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:29 PM

I like to read threads where everyone is fighting over dumb shit. It amuses me.

I like to mi-spell or misuse words intentionally and watch the grammar nazi's freak but I think they are starting to catch on. I'm sure they have come to the conclusion no one can be that stupid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)