• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this wrong??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
So dh and I have been playing catch up with bills since he got his new job. All the smaller bills are paid and we were hoping to get a little govt help just for this month for rent but that fell through. So in a last ditch effort I called my mother. Knowing she wouldnt make it easy I asked for help. She said yes but the money was coming from her boyfriend and he has conditions.
1. Its a one time thing helping us unless its related to ds.
2. Dh has to pay it back not me.
3.Dh has to stop smoking.
Dh was so upset because when we lived with my mom and her boyfriend for 4 months we bought All the groceries for those months, my mom asked our broke asses to pay her light and water twice after saying we didnt have to pay any kind of rent to them, she wanted us to save. She also didnt want her boyfriend to know we paid those bills. And after we were about to move out she wanted $250 which we said she didnt need to pay back since she let us stay with her til we got an apt.
Now we are EXTREMELY grateful they are helping us with the rent and are going to pay it back.
But wtf?!

Am I wrong to think this is fucking stupid?!

Oh and I am also the only kid of hers that is even talking to her because she up and left us and our dad for her boyfriend.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)