• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omfg. i can't win

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Mobile Photo

I don't wanna go through all the health problems I've been dealing with for the last 2 months but it's been A LOT.

Now i notice i have this bumpy rash on my hand. Kinda reminds me of the mumps. I don't have a fever though, and it's only in this one area, so fingers crossed i don't have it anymore and it officially left my system.

But it itches like a mother fucker! Gah.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 2:22 PM
Ya know I honestly thought mumps were a very old thing... my DH told me last night he had them as a kid. I was kinda shocked.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 2:38 PM
Lol i did too! I thought it basically died away, especially in the US.... until i was diagnosed with them last week... at 26! I was vaccinated as a kid.

It has been a very lonely week- keeping away from friends and family, just in case. So glad it was over, but then these bumps are coming- and getting worse- and i have no idea what it is.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Ya know I honestly thought mumps were a very old thing... my DH told me last night he had them as a kid. I was kinda shocked.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 2:39 PM
I have no idea =( maybe jyou a rash from the antibiotic? I would go get it checked out again just in case

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol i did too! I thought it basically died away, especially in the US.... until i was diagnosed with them last week... at 26! I was vaccinated as a kid.

It has been a very lonely week- keeping away from friends and family, just in case. So glad it was over, but then these bumps are coming- and getting worse- and i have no idea what it is.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Ya know I honestly thought mumps were a very old thing... my DH told me last night he had them as a kid. I was kinda shocked.
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:41 PM

I get that rash on my hands all the time. It's a contact rash (for me, at least) caused when I'm around a lot of dust. Looks exactly like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)