Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just bc you're carrying a baby doesn't mean

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
You're the only one in pain.

That's what df just said to me. I know I've been a huge baby and complain a lot this last 6 weeks but I can't keep anything down. I'm exhausted. I can't eat. I'm so frustrated. And he's going to say that to me? I've asked him numerous times to not smoke a cigarette around me because it makes me gag. He fails to wash his hands after coming inside from smoking. I'm drained. I don't know why I wanted another baby but I'm starting to second guess it. He doesn't understand what so ever what my body is going through and he doesn't care to even look into it. He's 34 and this is his first. You'd think he was 17 or 18 with the way he is acting. I'm so frustrated with life right now. So frustrated!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Is this just because of the smoking thing? Or are there other concessions he's had to make?

If it's just the smoking, tell him to man the fuck up, you don't need two babies in the house at a time. If he wants to continue with the disgusting habit of smoking, the least he can do is not do it around you when you're pregnant, who the fuck does that??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 2:46 PM
Thats when i wouls bitch my husband out.

I did it the one day and a total stranger just looked at him and shock his head telling him dont mess with a pregnant women oe you get you head chewed off. Haha.
MicheleJM
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:46 PM

Idk perhaps there is something bothering him and he feels you won't listen.  Ask him what he meant by that comment.  If it's just the smoking I'd puke right on his shoe and I bet next time he'll listen when you say no smoking.

cbk_mom3
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:46 PM
When I was in labor with my dd,at
at 35weeks due to a car wreck, my ex told me if I really wanted to,I could stop the contractions. Obviously I didn't want to,since despite drugs to stop them, she was still born that night. Men are completely clueless sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 2:48 PM
It's a lot more as well. But I've asked him many times to not do it. He knows why..he knows I puke.. as we were sitting here taking about other issues he says to me "just bc you're carrying the baby does not mean you're not the only one in pain" and lit up a cigarette.. I looked at him and shook my head and he went outside. I don't mind if he smokes but I'm pregnant with his baby that we planned...and the least he could do is be more sensitive and understanding. It's frustrating and I wanna slap him.

Quoting Superlaura328:

Is this just because of the smoking thing? Or are there other concessions he's had to make?

If it's just the smoking, tell him to man the fuck up, you don't need two babies in the house at a time. If he wants to continue with the disgusting habit of smoking, the least he can do is not do it around you when you're pregnant, who the fuck does that??

Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:51 PM

I would be having serious concerns regarding the future of our relationship if my husband said something like that to me. Honestly, does he know that second hand smoke is dangerous? He seriously can't be that stupid. Secondly, for him to have so little regard for your feelings is just not excusable. Has he always been so whiny?

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's a lot more as well. But I've asked him many times to not do it. He knows why..he knows I puke.. as we were sitting here taking about other issues he says to me "just bc you're carrying the baby does not mean you're not the only one in pain" and lit up a cigarette.. I looked at him and shook my head and he went outside. I don't mind if he smokes but I'm pregnant with his baby that we planned...and the least he could do is be more sensitive and understanding. It's frustrating and I wanna slap him.
Quoting Superlaura328:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 2:51 PM
I don't get it. Wtf is wrong with them?!?! I should have stayed single. He's great but the areas he slacks in make me wanna punch him. Seriously. I don't know what I was thinking. Now I'm having a baby to.. ugh...

Quoting cbk_mom3: When I was in labor with my dd,at
at 35weeks due to a car wreck, my ex told me if I really wanted to,I could stop the contractions. Obviously I didn't want to,since despite drugs to stop them, she was still born that night. Men are completely clueless sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 2:53 PM
No! We have a pretty stressful situation on our plate and it's different from most but I just need him to be more sensitive and take more things into consideration. I don't know wtf is going on.

Quoting Superlaura328:

I would be having serious concerns regarding the future of our relationship if my husband said something like that to me. Honestly, does he know that second hand smoke is dangerous? He seriously can't be that stupid. Secondly, for him to have so little regard for your feelings is just not excusable. Has he always been so whiny?

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's a lot more as well. But I've asked him many times to not do it. He knows why..he knows I puke.. as we were sitting here taking about other issues he says to me "just bc you're carrying the baby does not mean you're not the only one in pain" and lit up a cigarette.. I looked at him and shook my head and he went outside. I don't mind if he smokes but I'm pregnant with his baby that we planned...and the least he could do is be more sensitive and understanding. It's frustrating and I wanna slap him.

Quoting Superlaura328:

A.Whovian
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:53 PM
I would vomit all over him...
cbk_mom3
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:55 PM
I don't know. They're just stupid sometimes. Hopefully he'll be better after the baby comes. Best wishes for the little one.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't get it. Wtf is wrong with them?!?! I should have stayed single. He's great but the areas he slacks in make me wanna punch him. Seriously. I don't know what I was thinking. Now I'm having a baby to.. ugh...

Quoting cbk_mom3: When I was in labor with my dd,at
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)