Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my nieces mom is a pos

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

my brother and sil just got 2 new dogs, one is a 12 week old wolf hybrid, the other is a 6 week old German shepherd/husky. my nieces mom (brothers ex) called cps and said they were harboring a wild animal.....their wolf hybrid is legal mind you, they specifically bought their house with a huge back yard so they could get the hybrid. the reason she called cps is because my niece never wanted to go to her moms because of the puppies and it pissed her off......she was one of my best friends but when she told me that she called cps on them for the simple fact that my niece didnt want to go home i dropped her. im not going to be a friend to someone who will screw my brother over, over a dog.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danijean
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 3:23 PM
Shifty of her to do for sure, but they shouldn't own an illegal anything. For this reason the risk of losing your kids over a stupid animal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 3:24 PM

i specifically said the dog is legal

Quoting danijean: Shifty of her to do for sure, but they shouldn't own an illegal anything. For this reason the risk of losing your kids over a stupid animal.

ashcorn
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 3:25 PM
I am pretty sure she said in the post that the wolf hybrid is legal.

Quoting danijean: Shifty of her to do for sure, but they shouldn't own an illegal anything. For this reason the risk of losing your kids over a stupid animal.
danijean
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 3:26 PM
Whoops.... That's what I get for skimming

Quoting Anonymous 1:

i specifically said the dog is legal

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 3:28 PM

So basically they chose an animal over a child.  Your niece doesn't want to be because she doesn't want to be around a hybrid wolf and I don't blame her.  Your brother and his wife sound lovely. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 3:29 PM

you should probably read properly

Quoting Anonymous 2:

So basically they chose an animal over a child.  Your niece doesn't want to be because she doesn't want to be around a hybrid wolf and I don't blame her.  Your brother and his wife sound lovely. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 3:36 PM

bump

Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 3:42 PM
She sucks. I can totally see her saying to your niece, if you don't do this, that means you don't love me... and putting her through a MAJOR guilt trip.

has cps come yet? I called about my niece for much more serious allegations (drugs, sexual abuse) and they didn't even check on her. Smh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 3:58 PM

not yet

Quoting Shy_Dia: She sucks. I can totally see her saying to your niece, if you don't do this, that means you don't love me... and putting her through a MAJOR guilt trip. has cps come yet? I called about my niece for much more serious allegations (drugs, sexual abuse) and they didn't even check on her. Smh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 4:06 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)