Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we were not in a right place

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

when i got pregnant at 17 my dh and i were not in the right place for a baby, i was in the process of dropping out of school and he had just quit drugs and drinking to be with me. we had sex one night and i got pregnant, i had an abortion and that was that, we dont regret it at all because we were not in the right place.

the reason im posting is because my dh's loud mouth friend, the only one who knew about the whole thing, got drunk and blabbed the whole thing at a bbq over the weekend, not only to the rest of dh's friends but to his parents also. now his parents see me as this evil person and dont want us in their house....eh oh well but im still pissed off about the stupid friend...it wasnt their business as its been 6 years since i did that

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
squeekers
by squeekers on May. 5, 2015 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Hakuna metata it's in the past. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it now so they need to get over it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 4:17 PM

yeah but they wont, it's just be more fuel to hate me

Quoting squeekers: Hakuna metata it's in the past. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it now so they need to get over it.

HandMmom12
by Jody on May. 5, 2015 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

:( what an asshole. You have to move on though and maybe rethink his friendship.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 4:19 PM

dh rarely see's him, he's just a brother of a really good friend now but was a really good friend back then. if that makes any sense lol

Quoting HandMmom12:

:( what an asshole. You have to move on though and maybe rethink his friendship.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:19 PM

Ignore

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Deny, deny, deny.

I would have made some comment about how drunk he was, brushing it off. Deflect without lying.
Ali5683
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:20 PM

What an ass. But, it is what it is. Don't worry about it. You both did what you felt was right for you at the time and that's all that matters. Screw anyone who wants to judge you. They aren't you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 4:20 PM

im not ashamed *shrugs* if they dwell on things that happened 6 years ago they arent worth our time, family or not.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Deny, deny, deny. I would have made some comment about how drunk he was, brushing it off. Deflect without lying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 4:23 PM
I'm going to guess SOMEONE won't be getting invited to the next BBQ.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 4:24 PM

no its a whole family of someones lol

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm going to guess SOMEONE won't be getting invited to the next BBQ.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)