Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you're gonna be dumb enough to sit there

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I am not gonna wave you around.
When I'm at the bus stop, I park as far over as I can, turn my flashers on, and turn my car off. If it's nice my window is down and my foot is out it.

If your dumb enough to not notice all that, I am not gonna stick my hand out the window and wave you around.

Expecially if I can not see your face. For all I know, you could be the person who is also waiting for thier kid. (The other people drive 4 differnt cars.)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 4:40 PM
You're. If you're going to blast someone, try and talk shit, then do it right.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 4:41 PM
Um, ok.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 4:42 PM
Sorry my phone changed it on me. I'm gonna fix it now. And double check everything.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You're. If you're going to blast someone, try and talk shit, then do it right.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2015 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Is your car partially in the street? Why would anyone wait behind you unless you parked partially in the street? You need to park where you're not blocking the street, your precious Angels can walk a little so you're not blocking the street.
nmkj
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:43 PM
You're
You're
You're

For fucks sake people! If you don't know which one to use separate it to see if it makes sense.

If YOU ARE gonna be dumb...
See? That makes sense, so then you know to use you're
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 5, 2015 at 4:43 PM
If you have to turn on blinkers or you are in the way of other drivers to need to wave them past you need to park in a better place
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 5, 2015 at 4:44 PM
Expecially?
MilkLover0203
by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:45 PM
Huh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 4:46 PM
I can only go so far over before I'm in a fence. I'm not blocking the street and there is a ton of room

Quoting Anonymous 4: Is your car partially in the street? Why would anyone wait behind you unless you parked partially in the street? You need to park where you're not bloating the street, your precious Angels can walk a little so you're not blocking the street.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 5, 2015 at 4:47 PM
Yeah, people are dumb.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)