Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh I am about to SNAP!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
My S/O and I have been together since 2011. Just recently the last few months we've been having a lot of money problems. Mostly because he has not really been working. We were both working full time, he got laid off, he took a 3 week vacation...found another job (through a temp service) and they worked him a week then laid him off...it's now been another 2 weeks.. He hasn't even attempted to look...I'm fed up. I can't support us and our 1 year old and his two older sons (we have them weekends) alone. Our account is overdrawn by 200.00 because he took the kids shopping this past weekend.

I have 20.00 in my purse and get paid tomorrow. I make 350.00 a week. (After taxes) and he calls me just now saying he forgot he has court tomorrow (speeding ticket) and needs 250.00 of my check for the fine plus 75 for court costs. Yet my phone bill is due and I needed to put 100.00 in the bank to help clear up that negative balance.

I'm extremely fed up and irritated at this point in time. Idk what has gotten into him. He has NEVER been like this in all the years we have been together. I don't want to be rude/mean but get a fucking job!! I could move out I guess but I don't just want to throw everything away you know.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 5:21 PM
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
MikeysMom22
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:24 PM

I hope you are using free internet because that cost money too. 

eve210
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:25 PM
He sounds like an immature child. What are his plans on contributing to the household? I couldn't deal with that. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offspringbaby25
by on May. 5, 2015 at 5:25 PM

I hate saying this but if he is not going to get up off his ass and get a job you might have to leave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 5:25 PM
Um it is his speeding ticket. He doesn't need your money. Imo
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 5:27 PM
Its included in our rent. And I have WiFi at work too.

Quoting MikeysMom22:

I hope you are using free internet because that cost money too. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 5:28 PM
Idk what's gotten into him!! And as of right now it seems he assumes being home with the 1 year old is enough. I need to bring it up and we need to have a convo but I'm afraid I will just get really angry and start ranting and raving

Quoting eve210: He sounds like an immature child. What are his plans on contributing to the household? I couldn't deal with that. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell him no. I couldn't deal with that bullshit. Tell him to return the stuff from his shopping to pay for his ticket.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)