• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im a slut, the sluttiest slut

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies

so my ex dh and i have been divorced for almost a year and since we divorced iv lost about 100 pounds, not only from being extremely depressed but i wanted to lose it also. anyway for the first time since we divorced we saw each other last night (he has no custody, and no visitation because of drug use that he's not doing anything about). i was out with a few coworkers, wearing what i used to wear before i blew up like a balloon and he walked up to me and called me a skank and a slut, i just smiled at him and asked if he liked not seeing his children. he got all pissed off and stormed off, i honestly laughed when he said that, the biggest man whore calling me a slut is just funny *shrugs*

anyway i was wearing this outfit last night, and we were just at applebees having dinner(plus i dont drink at all)

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 5:33 PM
I think that's super cute.
BlueSparrow
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:35 PM

Cute outfit. 

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 5, 2015 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd have agreed with him and told him I was giving it up to everyone BUT HIM, lol!!
juniors.mommy
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:36 PM
That outfit is super cute :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 5:37 PM
It's cute.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2015 at 5:37 PM
It's an ok outfit. But I bet it felt nice to see him and be all dressed up and looking good. Sounds like you are happier without him
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:37 PM
2 moms liked this
It makes him mad to see you happy and looking good, so of course he will go with an immature comment like that. Fuck him. The outfit is extremely cute, and by no means does it scream slut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this
You go girl!
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:40 PM

Cute outfit.  Sounds like divorce agreed with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I am much happier

Quoting Anonymous 4: It's an ok outfit. But I bet it felt nice to see him and be all dressed up and looking good. Sounds like you are happier without him
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)