Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After nearly 20 years Warning trigger

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

I was molested by my aunts husband 19 years ago. It happened for about a year. I remember pretty clearly alot of it I was 7. I was too afraid of his threats to tell. It happened to my younger sister, she told, my mom flipped he was arrested. He plead guilty for a reduced sentence and served very little jail time. His wife did not leave him and still allowed him access to their children even though he wasnt suppose to. He abused them horribly and its never been reported. He is a horrible man. I have MOST of it behind me and I dont think of it very much. It almost tore my moms family apart but slowly they have found healing. My aunt left him but her kids are mentally screwed for the rest of their lives. 

Today we get a call. He has been arrested again. He hurt a child again. The only victims to come forward ever are me and my sister. They want us to testify about what happened to us if it goes to trial. If found guilty he is going away for a long long time . Our testimony just helps prove how big of a monster he is. I am not afraid to see him. I am just afraid of the idea of facing the witness stand 20 years later. Of reliving it all again. I am going to. If those goes to trial that little (girl?) deserves to know she is not alone. If she can do it I as an adult can do it. IF I can help in any way to get him off the street I will. But its still scary. I guess I just needed somewhere to get it out of my system. Its been a crazy day facing a nightmare I never thought I would have to face again. 

Yes I deleted and reposted anon I dont want anyone to find it family wise 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leissaintexas
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:50 PM
2 moms liked this
You can do this! Let it empower you! You have all the power now, he has none. Be strong.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 5:50 PM
That's all so awful but I commend your courage for that little girl. Best of luck on everything and I'm so sorry you went through that.
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:50 PM
First off I am sorry you went through that. I'm also sorry you're aunt allowed her children to be with a monster. It's good and brave of you to take the stand so he gets put away for good.
gabster418
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:51 PM
I'm sorry you have to face this again. Hugs to you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 5:52 PM
Sorry you went through that growing up. I'm also glad you are taking a stand to get him put where he belongs. So sad it wasn't sooner. There's a special place in hell for monsters like him.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM
I responded to the post you forgot to go anon in, lol.

I'm sorry you went through this. I know you have the strength to help protect other kids from ever meeting this monster. God bless.
kelly617
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:55 PM

Good for you...be strong for yourself and that little girl so that no one ever has to deal with that horrible monster ever again

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2015 at 5:57 PM

i am sure your biggest fear all along was not in facing him but of him hurting another child. i am so sorry you have to deal with this. he is not human, he is a monster and should have everything done to him that he did to his victims......this world is full of sick people. 

its so very sad......... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 5, 2015 at 5:57 PM

Bless you !

I'm told that women who do go, face their molesters and FINALLY get justice also begin to get peace.

bowing down

sjenkins8208
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:58 PM
Awwww man that's awful! You are doing the right thing by trying to protect as many kids as you can, but you also have every right to feel the way you do. That's horrible and I hope the best for you and that that monster goes away until he's dead
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)