Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you believe ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
In curses ? A woman my DH works with told me she thinks she's been cursed. I thought at first she was kidding but she wasn't. I have 2 friends that are wiccan so I texted them and asked if it was alright to give the woman their phone number and if they would talk to her because I don't know anything about it. While waiting for the text back I talked with her about it and she seems so upset I really felt bad for her. Since I left I can't stop thinking about it , I know a lot of religion believe in some form that what you put out you get back so why wish anyone harm or bad luck? My stance is if someone hurts me to just let it go because I dont know what that person is going through and besides like I said what goes around comes around . I would never wish harm or bad luck on someone.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 6:21 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 6:22 PM

BUMP!

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 6:22 PM

No, I don't buy that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 6:24 PM
No but I spent my whole childhood hearing about the "evil eye" and how if it's put on you you're cursed.

Some people believe that a gypsy put a curse on the Kennedy family and that's why John, Robert and John Jr were killed
squeekers
by squeekers on May. 5, 2015 at 6:24 PM
To each their own
A_McCool
by on May. 5, 2015 at 6:26 PM

No, I do not.

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 5, 2015 at 6:27 PM
My grandfather believed they were cursed, not because of a gypsy but because their dad and grandfather was corrupt.

Quoting Anonymous 2: No but I spent my whole childhood hearing about the "evil eye" and how if it's put on you you're cursed.

Some people believe that a gypsy put a curse on the Kennedy family and that's why John, Robert and John Jr were killed
liza44
by on May. 5, 2015 at 6:29 PM
No, I think spells and such are absolute nonsense.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 6:30 PM
I heard one say that they were cursed by a rabbi because the father didn't help jews escape during the holocaust.

I personally think all that stuff is not real.

Quoting mandee1503: My grandfather believed they were cursed, not because of a gypsy but because their dad and grandfather was corrupt.

Quoting Anonymous 2: No but I spent my whole childhood hearing about the "evil eye" and how if it's put on you you're cursed.

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 5, 2015 at 6:32 PM
Yeah idk about a curse but they have some shitty luck.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I heard one say that they were cursed by a rabbi because the father didn't help jews escape during the holocaust.

I personally think all that stuff is not real.

Quoting mandee1503: My grandfather believed they were cursed, not because of a gypsy but because their dad and grandfather was corrupt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)