• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scary skids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Is anyone else afraid of their skid?

SD13 has mental issues, and the weekend before last, she chased me around the house, telling me she wanted me to die. After I went to bed, SD15 woke me with a blood curling scream, saying "she's got a knife! She's got a knife!"

I ran from my bedroom, and SD13 threw the knife in the sink, before running outside. I chased after her, calling 911, and asking her what she was doing. She wouldn't answer me, but told the police she was suicidal.

SD15 thinks SD13 was coming for her, because SD13 waited until the two of them were alone. Because SD13 kept saying she wanted me dead, I think she was coming for me. Because she said she was suicidal, the stinking cops refused to take her, and told my husband to take her to the hospital. The hospital released her after three hours.

My husband filed unruly charges, and we're waiting on a court date.

That was nine days, three therapy sessions, one doctor's appointment, and three "fits" ago. :( Her last fit left me bleeding, and bruised - because she didn't want to go to the laundry matt with her dad, and I wanted her to not be left home alone with me.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)