Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so done with this marriage!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

This just breaks my heart. I am done with this marriage! My dh acts like a complete child. He pitches fits when things go wrong. He yells and screams like I am a stupid ass child. I am sick of being called a fucken bitch!!

I told him I am done and we need to get away from each other. It is apperent we can't be together.

Most no all our fights are about money. We make a a lot but nothing is good enought for him. He always needs more and more. Why?

I can't have children he knows that. I told him before we got married. hey I can't have kids. I had to have a hysteroctomy after my 2nd child. My uterus exploded. ( not like that) but had problems.

It was an emergency not something I picked. He seemed to understand now 11 yrs later that is all I freaken hear!! Oh you can't have kids! Your a fu k en bitch!!

Really why would I want to stay?

I told him ok you will move out you gave me this house for the rest of my life you said. a million times and yes it is in writting.

He said I have not place to go. I said bullshit we have 2 other house that are empty move there. He said no I would have to go. OH hell no. I will not!!!

I said ok we'll let the court decide and we can live in seperate rooms and not talk.

I really hope he goes. I am worn slap out, I can't take one more day  of this childish behavior.

I feel  like the lowest piece of crap right now. Not from our fight but because of the daily wear down.

I give up!!!

Sorry vent over.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry. You are right. Vent cry break things and then calm down. Mentally make him invisible if you continue to live under the ssme roof) if you cant take that then i would consider a quick court order. If neither of that is possible and My Sanity was at stake i would highly look into one of the other house. There's no need to play a pissing game with a child
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 7:34 PM

WHAT IS A QUICK COURT DIVORCE. oh sorry for those caps. lol

I don't know if we can we own too much stuff together and have a business. I know I want whats's mine and more. lol

Im kinda scared Im suppost to leave for the beach on friday to visit my sister who has cancer I feel he will do something devious while I am gone.

Quoting eyes4ears: I am sorry. You are right. Vent cry break things and then calm down. Mentally make him invisible if you continue to live under the ssme roof) if you cant take that then i would consider a quick court order. If neither of that is possible and My Sanity was at stake i would highly look into one of the other house. There's no need to play a pissing game with a child

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Divorce now. Dh and I had a fight today. .and I can't imagine it Haledon all the time. My ex was abusive in every single way so I get it.. I just remember randomly thinking one day of that's really how I wanted my life. .answer was no and I left. You deserve to be happy and with that negativity around you won't ever be happy. Make yourself happy lady! !!
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't mean a quick divorce. Just get the courts to order temporary living arrangements and stuff. I know you want what's yours and more. And you should. But always remember your sanity is worth more than "stuff". You have more options than most women in this situation don't risk your mental and emotional stability for stuff that you can either live without or still win in a divorce. I am sorry about your sister. Before i left to see her i would lock up all finances (and valuables) . consult a lawyer.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

WHAT IS A QUICK COURT DIVORCE. oh sorry for those caps. lol

I don't know if we can we own too much stuff together and have a business. I know I want whats's mine and more. lol

Im kinda scared Im suppost to leave for the beach on friday to visit my sister who has cancer I feel he will do something devious while I am gone.

Quoting eyes4ears: I am sorry. You are right. Vent cry break things and then calm down. Mentally make him invisible if you continue to live under the ssme roof) if you cant take that then i would consider a quick court order. If neither of that is possible and My Sanity was at stake i would highly look into one of the other house. There's no need to play a pissing game with a child

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)