• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are you doing for your mom and mother in law for Mother's Day?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
Both my mom and mother in law will receive flowers and chocolates on Saturday. I'm having them delivered Saturday because one it's cheaper to have them delivered on Saturday and 2 they will both be home most of Saturday and probably won't be home as much on Sunday. Then on Sunday I'm going to take my mom to lunch with my kids and my siblings. My husband is working so we are going to go out on Friday with the kids for dinner
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommieof38829
by on May. 5, 2015 at 7:30 PM
I send my mother a text for mothers day. And my husband doesn't have a mother so nothing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 7:30 PM
Bump
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 5, 2015 at 7:30 PM

My MIL is dead.  I sent my mom a gift card to Kohls. This is our last Mother's Day apart. Yay!

tinkerxbell
by Danger Will Robinson on May. 5, 2015 at 7:31 PM

Nothing. Maybe a phone call. We'll see.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
that's great. I'm sure next year just having you there will be the best Mother's Day present ever!

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

My MIL is dead.  I sent my mom a gift card to Kohls. This is our last Mother's Day apart. Yay!

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:32 PM

My mother and birth mother are getting necklaces in the mail. I will also call them on Mother's day. My MIL is not hubby's mother. His mother passed away a year before I meet him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 7:32 PM
I ordered chocolates for both.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 7:33 PM

I'm going to brunch with my mom and MIL (and our spouses and other siblings/kids).  I am getting them pictures of my kids framed.  

I wanted to get something for my SIL on her 1st mother's day and I had a great idea... but I can't remember what it was!  Hope I remember soon!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2015 at 7:34 PM
My moms getting a beautiful frame that she has wanted With a picture of all the grandkids and her inside and my MIL isn't getting shit this year because she's an ungrateful troll and always has something nasty to say about what she gets
Lillibella
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:35 PM
I host brunch at my house for them both.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)