Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I getting old, just weird, or both?

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 7:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay, so maybe I should start in saying I am very addicted to coffee.  I don't drink sodas or eat cookies and candies.  I'm great at staying away from office treats, but I can't kick my coffee habit (and I really have no desire to).  I suppose you could call me a morning person.  I have high energy in the morning.  The coffee gives me that extra boost.  By the afternoon, I crash really bad and I feel like I can barely keep my eyes open.  I move a lot slower on my work too.   The only thing I find that helps me is to take a 20 min nap on my lunch break.  If I do that, I'm golden.  I was so tired when I got home from work today, I took a 20 min nap.  My son was on my case to get up though LOL.  I feel wonderful now that I had that little bit of rest.  I recently turned 30 and I've noticed this started a few months before my 30th.  Also, very small age spots on my hand!  WTF!!!  So, is this normal?  Is it my caffeine addiction?  Am I just old?  OR  All of the above? 

by on May. 5, 2015 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lowencope
by ❤️Lucy 💋 on May. 5, 2015 at 7:55 PM

bump

Mad_Madam_Mim
by on May. 5, 2015 at 8:00 PM
No idea. I slept nearly all day Saturday and still felt like a giant pile of poop. Coffee does nothing for me but that's probably because I've been drinking it since I came out of the womb.
MommyOfOne2710
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:01 PM
I don't know, caffeine does nothing for me. I drink it though. I get 5.5 hours of sleep a night so I'm always tired. :)
Frances0923
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:04 PM
I love naps.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)