Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm dreading going back to work

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
With my ds i was mostly a sahm because that's the way we wanted things and I took my schooling online. Well with my ds2 i won't have that luxury anymore. I have to get a job ASAP and I'm worried at how that will affect his dEvelopment and also how ds1 will adjust. As of now to ease him in I took an on campus class this semester, but even that's had a negative effect on him. Any mama's go from a sahm to a working full time mama have any pointers with the transition.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
o0gone0o
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:25 PM
You can't stress about it or they will. You just make sure to set aside special one on one time for the kiddos. You might find working full time gives you more laid back time with the kids. No one home to make huge messes during the day, so less cleaning up to do. And errands can be run pretty quick between afterword and before daycare pick up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 8:28 PM
Thanks and i will definitely make sure we have our quality time. Definitely my ds1 he'll be adjusting to a New baby and mommy actually leaving the house without him!

Quoting o0gone0o: You can't stress about it or they will. You just make sure to set aside special one on one time for the kiddos. You might find working full time gives you more laid back time with the kids. No one home to make huge messes during the day, so less cleaning up to do. And errands can be run pretty quick between afterword and before daycare pick up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)