• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy S***...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My art teacher is an a-hole. Is instructions for our last PowerPoint was "put together 10 slides of art from whatever artist you choose. Talk about the colors and stitching." Everyone in the class did it...and he literally just threatened to fail us all. Said we "did it wrong cause he wanted our opinions included and something else I didn't understand. Not only that but anything I got from the book, I quoted and put down a works cited page. So now he said since we all copied from books and didn't put it in our own words...he's going to fail us. Seriously? I could punch this dude in the face.

Sorry..just a vent.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:21 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1: My art teacher is an a-hole. Is instructions for our last PowerPoint was "put together 10 slides of art from whatever artist you choose. Talk about the colors and stitching." Everyone in the class did it...and he literally just threatened to fail us all. Said we "did it wrong cause he wanted our opinions included and something else I didn't understand. Not only that but anything I got from the book, I quoted and put down a works cited page. So now he said since we all copied from books and didn't put it in our own words...he's going to fail us. Seriously? I could punch this dude in the face. Sorry..just a vent.

I guess Im like the teacher. Why would you copy shit from the book and not write down "your thoughts"

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 8:21 PM
Stab his tirds!
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:22 PM

Go over the dickhead's head.

Spam72
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:23 PM
I don't get it. You thought the assignment was to compile other peoples work but not analyze it at all?
Inana
by Controversial on May. 5, 2015 at 8:23 PM
What? Stab his turds?!? LOL

Quoting Anonymous 2: Stab his tirds!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 8:40 PM
I don't know shit about art. I'm only taking it cause it's required for my degree. I was under the impression we needed to gather pictures and the information about the pictures.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Anonymous 1: My art teacher is an a-hole. Is instructions for our last PowerPoint was "put together 10 slides of art from whatever artist you choose. Talk about the colors and stitching." Everyone in the class did it...and he literally just threatened to fail us all. Said we "did it wrong cause he wanted our opinions included and something else I didn't understand. Not only that but anything I got from the book, I quoted and put down a works cited page. So now he said since we all copied from books and didn't put it in our own words...he's going to fail us. Seriously? I could punch this dude in the face.

Sorry..just a vent.

I guess Im like the teacher. Why would you copy shit from the book and not write down "your thoughts"

PacMan80
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:44 PM

Considering I'm not artistic at all, I would have probably done the same.  However, I can see why he was frustrated.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I meant tires! But whatever

Quoting Inana: What? Stab his turds?!? LOL

Quoting Anonymous 2: Stab his tirds!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)