Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some help...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I think my husband may be looking for someone on Ashley Madison. He's been really sneaky with his phone lately and I have reason to believe he may have slept with an ex recently too. How do I get proof?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 8:29 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 8:34 PM
Anyone?
Stephnzac
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:34 PM
Try an get access to his phone companys call usage. For Tmobile u will just need his Soc... Or there are apps u can download on his phone or programs, u may have to pay for it.
FuzzyTendrils
by on May. 5, 2015 at 8:35 PM
Go through his phone and take screen shots and send them to yourself. Wait until he's sleeping or something.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 8:36 PM
I'll look into it, thanks. I just really need to know. It's killing me :(

Quoting Stephnzac: Try an get access to his phone companys call usage. For Tmobile u will just need his Soc... Or there are apps u can download on his phone or programs, u may have to pay for it.
Stephnzac
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:36 PM
Go to a spy store, or get a tape recorder an put it in his car under the seat. Spy store may have programs for his phone, where it will download everything even things that were deleted, onto your PC.
Stephnzac
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:38 PM
Oh I bet, been there hun. I hate that feeling.. Im real sorry! look on google to just becareful of scams

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'll look into it, thanks. I just really need to know. It's killing me :(

Quoting Stephnzac: Try an get access to his phone companys call usage. For Tmobile u will just need his Soc... Or there are apps u can download on his phone or programs, u may have to pay for it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 10:05 PM

wait til he sleeps. act like ur asleep, when hes out, get on it, just make sure to close all apps you open when done. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)