Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stuff I resent

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
2 moms liked this
That doctors offices send their intake paperwork through the mail and want you to do it at home. Then make you sit there half an hour after your appointment starts in the lobby anyways. Fuck you I'm not on the clock. You are getting paid to be there bitch.

When you call any business they try to pawn you off to various recordings, their web site, and then finally an answering machine. Again they think their time is more valuable than mine. Makes me want to punch someone.

Finally that places make their phone numbers purposely hard to find. Makes me want to call even more. No your website did not answer my question you lazy fucks. Get off your asses and do something at work!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 8:36 PM
Why not just find a different dr?
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:36 PM
3 moms liked this

Inana
by Controversial on May. 5, 2015 at 8:38 PM
Yup, I love how some days I feel like I've been chasing my tail.
kgsharber
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 8:43 PM
They all do it. And don't even get me started on waiting to see the damn doctor after they put you in the exam room. It's a trend. The paperwork thing. They do it at every doctor I've been to in the last 5 years or so. And it pisses me off every time.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why not just find a different dr?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 8:45 PM
Every time I deal with any business, yes. I bought fabric at Hobby Lobby a couple weeks ago and the bitch didn't know what a quarter yard was.

The stupid is hard to deal with.

Quoting kgsharber:

Mobile Photo

eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:48 PM
I agree gind another provider. No one is forcing you to go there. Either change or get over their procedures
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 8:50 PM
In my area every doctor I have dealt with does this.

Learn how the fuck to read you're on the list now too.

Quoting eyes4ears: I agree gind another provider. No one is forcing you to go there. Either change or get over their procedures
astheworldspins
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:56 PM
Every dr you have gone to may have worked in this way, but not all drs do. I've been going to Rothman for more than a year and I never wait more than 5 min. They also email the forms you need to fill and it does make a difference when you get there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 8:57 PM
So they think you should do homework? See I think that shit it rude. Never used to be that way.

Quoting astheworldspins: Every dr you have gone to may have worked in this way, but not all drs do. I've been going to Rothman for more than a year and I never wait more than 5 min. They also email the forms you need to fill and it does make a difference when you get there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)