Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Avengers? Anybody see the new one yet? (Might be spoilers!!)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

What did you think?

None of my friends are as in to my fandom as I am, not even dh, sooo I need someody to talk about it with me.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 9:08 PM

I really liked it :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 9:11 PM

I read something earlier about Marvel growing these actors for the parts lol. I agree though!! The guy that they got to play Quicksilver (Kickass, I can't remember his real name) I loved him, I was so sad.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

the3Rs
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:13 PM
We went opening night and thoroughly enjoyed it:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 9:14 PM

After reading the comics my dad thinks that they might try to find a way to bring him back. They did take the body back instead of letting it explode so maybe.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I read something earlier about Marvel growing these actors for the parts lol. I agree though!! The guy that they got to play Quicksilver (Kickass, I can't remember his real name) I loved him, I was so sad.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:15 PM
Me and ds LOVED it
PacMan80
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:15 PM

Saw it Sat.  I liked it.  It was a little long, but Renner, Downey, and Evans helped me get through it.

I can't wait until Superman vs Batman!!!!!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 9:16 PM
I really liked it.
Kenre
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:18 PM
I hope they can get a contract for Spiderman and Wolverine to be in the final movie! They need the entire Avengers team now.

I think it sucked the Quick Silver is dead. I hope they bring him back for the final one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 9:25 PM

I think so too, but I hope they keep kick ass as the guy that plays him, I read some where that they are making another X-Men film and they got Kit from American Horror Story to play him. I like that guy but I love the other guy as Quicksilver.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

After reading the comics my dad thinks that they might try to find a way to bring him back. They did take the body back instead of letting it explode so maybe.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 9:27 PM

I get bashed for this every time but I hope they pick a new guy to play Wolverine, Jackman (sp?) is just too old.

Quoting Kenre: I hope they can get a contract for Spiderman and Wolverine to be in the final movie! They need the entire Avengers team now. I think it sucked the Quick Silver is dead. I hope they bring him back for the final one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)