Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE my husband.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

He is the definition of a narcissistic ego maniac. I fucking hate this guy.

Yes I'm working on a divorce, yes I know I married him lala. This is just a vent.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 10:48 PM

Aren't you glad that you can get a divorce!

lalaballet
by Wrapper on May. 5, 2015 at 10:48 PM
I'm divorcing one. Never does anything wrong and I ruined the marriage over a year ago by leaving.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 10:51 PM

I wish I could go back in time and smack the fuck out of myself.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Aren't you glad that you can get a divorce!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 10:53 PM

That's the story of my marriage, I cause him to chase other females, I caused all the fights after by not letting it go. I caused all of his drug use by not partying with him, I caused him to quit his job because I nagged about him working night shift. I am such a horrible bitch.

Quoting lalaballet: I'm divorcing one. Never does anything wrong and I ruined the marriage over a year ago by leaving.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2015 at 10:55 PM

Good luck and I wish you all the happiness in the world! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Thank you!

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Good luck and I wish you all the happiness in the world! 

lalaballet
by Wrapper on May. 5, 2015 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Game addiction and not looking for a job after the military here. I left "when he quit games" and he only quit because he broke two computers out of anger, couldn't afford another, and that happened to be around when I left. After he shoved my son into the wall and says he didn't. Of course years of emotional abuse... and him attacking me when drunk later should be forgotten because "I don't think it was as bad as you said and I don't remember it so I'm not sure it even happened." After he watched the statement to the police in court. A week of narcotics to sleep from stress and pain on my end yet "it didn't look bad."

Now, when he didn't care about church or any Christian husbanding for eight years, "divorce is wrong and you should give it another chance because I love you." Of course the five days he saw us (4 in January and one and a half last month for court) the kids have issues that take months to stop at school starting in those times and he literally criticized my parenting every five minutes. This is the man that sent me $400 in a year for them and says that he can't afford to pay anything else (child support starts this month). I'm sorry, LIKE I COULD AFFORD TO RAISE FOUR KIDS ON MY OWN??? No. But I have to so I do it. It's called being a damn parent and not making excuses even if you can't afford it. And yet somehow I manage.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

That's the story of my marriage, I cause him to chase other females, I caused all the fights after by not letting it go. I caused all of his drug use by not partying with him, I caused him to quit his job because I nagged about him working night shift. I am such a horrible bitch.

Quoting lalaballet: I'm divorcing one. Never does anything wrong and I ruined the marriage over a year ago by leaving.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2015 at 11:13 PM
Yay for for divorce
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on May. 5, 2015 at 11:14 PM
Sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 5, 2015 at 11:15 PM
How old are you? How old is he? How long have you been married? How many kids ? What makes you think he's narcissistic?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

He is the definition of a narcissistic ego maniac. I fucking hate this guy.

Yes I'm working on a divorce, yes I know I married him lala. This is just a vent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)