Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teacher Appreciation Week

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 10:54 PM
  • 21 Replies
Do you participate?

If so what are you gifting your kids teacher (s)?

My kids teachers really ♡ it when I gift them Starbucks Coffee so it's one of those, a muffin, handmade card by my kids and a gift card for their school supply wish list.
by on May. 5, 2015 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 5, 2015 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
We're doing Starbucks travel mugs along with gift certificates.
elfling811
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
You liked my cookies so I'll bump you. :-)

I am making 2 dozen blueberry muffins for their brunch on Friday.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2015 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Monday flower
Tuesday "fan mail"
Wednesday any kind of gift
Thursday a drawing of student and teacher
Friday a post it note of why teacher is a star

It's suppose to be like a Hollywood theme. This was what the pto suggested.
.strawberry.
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

My work is doing a teacher appreciation week. We are doing a theme dress-up each day, and they are providing catering/lunches in the breakroom. They are giving prizes and gift certificates for massages. Plus whatever the parents bring us. 

elfling811
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
My dumbass brother in law took my special Starbucks travel mug to burning man and fucking lost it. The bastard still hasn't replaced it. I'm thinking about calling a pig farmer that I know.

Quoting Danesmommy1: We're doing Starbucks travel mugs along with gift certificates.
AvantGardener
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:52 PM

I give gifts for Christmas, and the end of the year. That's it. Maybe next year, I'll act more appreciative.

SciFiMama91
by 🎨Crafty Pants🎨 on May. 5, 2015 at 11:55 PM

Mobile Photo

He's making them all bracelets, that's the craft he is obsessed with right now. He takes one in a day. This is the one he made for his writing teacher. He adds a note that says "I appreciate you!".

Tomorrow he is making one for Coach. That's his favorite teacher so he's making a very nice one. He practiced different patterns for about an hour tonight.
3companytoo
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

We do a buffet for the teachers with pastries and finger foods for the week. Parents also sign up to do certain things like cleaning the class or whatever. At the end of the week we sponsor a dance/party for the teachers. It's always a lot of fun.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on May. 5, 2015 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
A box of chocolates, a balloon, and a card.

Second grade.
Teeshann
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2015 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I am on the pto for teacher appreciation week. we will be decorating the teacher's doors, preparing a lunch another day. my friend and I made Thank you card packs (none of the volunteers showed up so we got to make them all by ourselves) they turned out cute though and we hope they will like them. then we are going to make little treat baskets with treats from a local place that makes the yummiest stuff. And then a movie night. giving them a redbox rental, popcorn, soda, and a pizza.

from my kids we got them bring- a -bottle thermals from thirtyone bags and we are going to put a bottle of water with some drink packets and make a cute note to go with it. my kids also want to use my stamps to make their own cards so i am going to let them do that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)