Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Exlax and castor oil

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies
I usually eat very healthy and mainly organic. I returned from a weeklong business event last night and I've been backed up. Long story short, I took two ex lax this morning and another two this afternoon and then I had a teaspoon of castor oil. When I told dh this he looked gave me a weird look. He told me I'm in major trouble and will be glued to the toilet from late tonight to probably all day tomorrow. He says it's going to be really bad and it was a terrible idea to take four laxatives. I don't usually take laxatives but I really think he's exaggerating.... Or at least I hope he is. Has anyone taken four or more at once?

Update: I am miserable and exhausted. I barely slept from 11 last night to now. I've been back and fourth to the bathroom. It went from solids to tons of liquid poop and gas to massive explosions. I have gone through 3 rolls of toilet paper and nearly a pack of baby wipes from last night to this morning. I was do weak and exhausted that I barely made it through my shower. Dh keeps bringing water and ginger ale to me. He even added some actual ginger into my smoothie but I can barely think of eating or drinking. He's out now for more toilet paper Gatorade, and electrolyte water. Someone come out me out of my misery
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 10:58 PM
Bump
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Never have taken any but from what I heard your husband is right. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 11:00 PM
Bump
Mamamanic
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:01 PM

Miralax is what they gave dd. You can take it eachmeal if needed.I believe you will not have symptoms tomorrow if taken today.

Choobang
by Choo Choo on May. 5, 2015 at 11:01 PM
I am surprised you haven't had a bm yet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that will end very badly. I made the mistake of farting the day after taking mineral oil! Ill spare you the details but I ruined my office chair. :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 11:02 PM
He claims castor oil on it's own can do a bad number in a person and that a double dose of ex lax combined with castor oil is going to create an epic mess
LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:02 PM
I have never personally taken that many but I give them to people who haven't pooped. Had a man who hadn't pooped in 5 days. They had given him laxatives once daily starting at day 3. I was determined he would on my shift. 2 milk bombs later he shit everywhere! And I do mean every were.
Country.Mom
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:02 PM
Yeah get ready to poop your brains out haha.
I.Didnt.Do.It
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:02 PM
Castor oil alone will have you glued to a toilet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)