Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my baby is gone...*trigger. FINAL AND LAST UPDATE

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:24 PM
  • 199 Replies
I
Final and last update

*OUR* first son was born silent and still at 11:47 am this morning after hours and hours of natural labor and vaginal birth, my first natural birth and labor after 5 c sections. He is so perfect. He was born with his cord wrapped completely around his neck 3 times very tightly. That's the cause of his death.

have been getting cytotec every 4 hours since 10 pm Tuesday night . There is still absolutely 0 change to my cervix. I am still fully closed and hard. My cervix hasn't even soften at all. All the cytotec is doing is putting me in excruciating pain. They are giving me demerol every 3 hours in my IV but it barely helps at all

y baby is dead. I don't understand. He y was just moving all around. I came into L&D tonight since I was having some pain and just moved so I didn't have a Doctor yet.... They couldn't find heart beat on Doppler at 21 weeks.... So they did an ultrasound and my baby is dead. No heart beat... My 8 year old is so sad and upset... I've broke her heart... Its my fault... I've caused this somehow.... Why is my baby dead?!?!?! They are inducing me right now... I guess after 5 c sections I finally get a vaginal birth for the first time... They inserted cytotec and are going to insert every 4 hours until delivery and gonna use pitocin...... My baby is gone.
... I hate myself. I want to die. Someone please shoot me. I'm I Cafemom to try and keep my mind busy

I going crazy....
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 5, 2015 at 11:25 PM
Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I wish I could hug you.
katydid150
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:26 PM
I'm so sorry. This isn't your fault.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 5, 2015 at 11:26 PM

I am so sorry mama. You did not do this. It is not your fault. Sadly sometimes it just happens. *hugs*

boardwino
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:26 PM
:( I hope you find the strength to get through this
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:27 PM
Oh honey I am so sorry. Hugs. This wasn't your fault. Nothing you did caused this. I will pray for you. Hugs.
LeilaBeansMom
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:27 PM
Oh honey. I am so very incredibly sorry! I know words are no comfort right now, and I won't pretend I have some way of understanding. You are strong. I will keep you in my thoughts. Hugs to you and your family.
AllofFive19
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:27 PM

I'm so so sorry honey. It wasn't your fault. You didn't cause this to happen.

EAzizM
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:27 PM
I am so sorry. :( Hugs.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on May. 5, 2015 at 11:27 PM
I am so sorry. It isn't your fault. Hugs.
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:27 PM
I'm so sorry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)