Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

battling cravings!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
How do you handle it? I've been doing pretty good but I still get cravings for a soda or some kind of junk fairly frequently, i always ate pretty healthy but let myself have soda and junk more often than I'd like and decided to cut down to try and help with weight loss.

I don't keep much in the house so I have to go out to get it and being a single parent usually prevents that unless I want to load up the kids just to get it lol.
But I pass a lot of places driving my son to and from school that I could swing through and grab a coke or something sweet and its always tempting especially around that time of the month :/ I lost my battle today and grabbed one but first time I've had soda in 9 days.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
3companytoo
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2015 at 12:33 AM

Discover new food choices. Your body can only crave what it knows. Perhaps you'll start craving something totally different and better for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2015 at 6:25 AM
I have, even though I didn't eat/drink a ton of the stuff before the cravings still hit for it.

Quoting 3companytoo:

Discover new food choices. Your body can only crave what it knows. Perhaps you'll start craving something totally different and better for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2015 at 6:28 AM
Every time I wanted a soda I got a sweet tea now I crave that instead of soda
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)