Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so apparently i am a b****

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 12:10 AM
  • 3 Replies
My son and his Gf have been together for about 5 years. I have stuck up for her many times over her childish comments. But today she crossed a line and hurt my feelings and called me a b****. All because I asked to use my son's car on sunday. (it is new and mine is old) I wanted to take my other children to a chuckie cheese. My son is 21 and she is 20 they have a 3 yr old son. My husband and I have paid their car insurance for them and my mom has paid many payments on their jeep. But she couldn't let me use it for one day. Then called me a b**** and said I couldn't see my grandson. She didn't tell my son any of this. But his dad did now he is mad at her. I didn't mean to cause any trouble. Hoping tomorrow is a better day.
by on May. 7, 2015 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jesusismycookie
by ☆MuscleCarMomma☆ on May. 7, 2015 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow. Ungrateful wench, be warned grandma because she's already using their kid against you and that takes a POS to do so. When she doesn't get her way she'll likely do it again and your son and grandson are thrown in the middle. Poor kid :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2015 at 12:42 AM
I feel like there's a gap in this story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:19 AM
Why can't you use your car or your husbands vehicle, or borrow from your mom? Why his car, they may have made plans Saturday with their son leaving them stuck, and no one likes that feeling. She is the kids mom and has the right but for her to say you can't see the kids has to be a better reason than asking to borrow a car. Your son and his girlfriend have enough stress raising a child together, they both don't need external relationship problems. He shouldn't be so upset with her so close to Mother's Day. Which she will have to get her child ready for Mother's Day, spend most of the day in the car driving to your place, and her moms. Mother's Day is not just about grandmas it's about all moms, her and her mom too. Your son should show her appreciation for being a mom too, and part of the day should be set asside for just her to do what she wants with her child and your son. I wanted to say that because my MIL wants us to be with them every holiday on the day the holiday falls on. Every Mother's Day I get pushed to the back burner. I only get to go out to eat (45 minuates with my family that day) then to my in laws, then to my parents. We have 3 kids and we fight because my husband is stressed and just wants to relax. my husband spends all his extra money on his mom, I get nothing not even a home made card from my kids. I know I'm not my husbands mom, but I went through pregnancy, labor, and delivery 3 times, I sacrifice my needs daily for our kids, and want him to show he appreciates me as his kids mother.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)