Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so tired of being single because

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Because I'm so tired of just sleeping around?? I've been single for about 2 or 3 years I've lost count but I just don't like anyone. I don't hook up with people often, but now that I look back... Even if I liked them at the time, or if we were talking/going on dates it's still considered sleeping around. Simply because we are not an item. I was never a full blown item with these people I just am tired of that feeling of dating without any commitment. I want the commitment and to be very loyal to someone. Any other way is starting to feel... Just not pure. It just gets old after awhile so I can feel better just to be with one person. What do you think of how I feel? I'm sick of making love without a commitment. I am very single, and I just have not found anyone yet.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 12:39 AM
So.... stop sleeping around?
glitterdarts201
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Uhmmmm, join a dating site?

Idk, don't fuck on the first date I guess.

Idk, I was never good at dating. Im way to socially awkward, and (as my sister accurately puts it) as interesting as a scrubbed potato.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 12:43 AM
I like them. It's fine while for that month, or that time in my life. It's when I look back at it is what I don't like. I am glad I wasn't a nun about it but damn. Sounds like that's what you think I should do. Is not have sex with anyone, ever.

Quoting Anonymous 2: So.... stop sleeping around?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 12:45 AM
I don't just bone on the first date but thank you.

Quoting glitterdarts201: Uhmmmm, join a dating site?

Idk, I was never good at dating. Im way to socially awkward, and (as my sister accurately puts it) as interesting as a scrubbed potato.
Bunnyclover
by on May. 7, 2015 at 12:46 AM
Stop dating for awhile like 6 months. Just focus on you , your friend, your family, or helping others. Making the world a better place. Then if you do decide to date you need to tell them upfront you are not having sex for ------amount of time. You fill in the blank. Maybe not until you are married or maybe not until you have dated 6 months.
Some guys are going to walk away pretty quick- let them - they were only interested in one thing anyway.
glitterdarts201
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:46 AM
That's all I got. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't just bone on the first date but thank you.

Quoting glitterdarts201: Uhmmmm, join a dating site?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 12:49 AM
I never said that. You're the one making a post complaining about sleeping around, so common sense would say, gee maybe you should stop sleeping around.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I like them. It's fine while for that month, or that time in my life. It's when I look back at it is what I don't like. I am glad I wasn't a nun about it but damn. Sounds like that's what you think I should do. Is not have sex with anyone, ever.

Quoting Anonymous 2: So.... stop sleeping around?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 12:49 AM
Meh. Being in a relationship isn't so great either. Sleeping with one person gets boring pretty fast.
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:50 AM
Be more selective with your vagina.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 12:51 AM
I did that for the first year and a half of being single lol. I JUST started dating so maybe I didn't date for longer. Like I said I lost count. I was sexless for a very long time and did what you said. That got old and I wanted a connection, hell even some cuddling, just something, you know? So I started dating. I also let myself kiss, have passion and further. It just isn't the same as having a commitment. I think what I feel is normal. I'm 26 for goodness sakes and at this age.. I have no reason to be so.... Aloof, cut off from affection. Anyway thank you.

Quoting Bunnyclover: Stop dating for awhile like 6 months. Just focus on you , your friend, your family, or helping others. Making the world a better place. Then if you do decide to date you need to tell them upfront you are not having sex for ------amount of time. You fill in the blank. Maybe not until you are married or maybe not until you have dated 6 months.
Some guys are going to walk away pretty quick- let them - they were only interested in one thing anyway.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)