Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NOT A TROLL this happened tonight

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Well dh, me and ds live in an apt, our neighbors how ridiculous one has so much drama cops frequent her apt. My downstairs neighbor is pretty much a frat house. So i do not talk to any of my neighbors period. Dh on the other hand is more cordial than i and is on okay terms with the frat house. Well one of those guys came by asking to use a phone to make a call. Before i could say anything dh grabs my phone says do you mind? And before i can say so is out the door,the only reason i didnt jump out the door is ds is a toddler and im not going to leave him alone, duh! Well dh comes back and i look at my text msgs. Turns out fratboy is trying to sell drugs through my phone as a contact. I start seeing red because this is the second time dh has befriended our stupid neighbors and their shit came into my house.
The first time the drama neighbor is telling the landlord(my friend) that dh is sleeping with her cousin.
Safe to say im fuming because dh knows the kind of people we live around. We cant move due to financial issues and he KNOWS i dont like any of them.
When i bring the msgs to his attention he grabs the phone from my hands and deletes the msgs. I freak out and go off on him and am putting shoes on to tell these little bastards off and call the cops. He wouldnt move from the doorway and tells me he will deal with it, i said then go. But his drunk ass is saying he doesnt want me to embarass him and to let it go that they are just stupid kids. Mind you the kid on the lease already went to jail for drugs. So dh's ass is asleep on the couch and if he comes near me im going to snap at the very least deck him.
Am i wrong to feel that he is protecting those little shits?
Bash if you want.
I just needed to vent and let it out.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scold-01
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup, he is. Either he's trying to keep you from getting your ass beat by drug dealers, or he is on the take.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 12:47 AM
not a troll= I'm trolling
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 12:51 AM
Its too bad you married an immature asshat. If he's helping them deal drugs then how do you know he's not banging the neighbors cousin? Seems like that would be the bigger issue here.
I don't know may good father and husband that would invite that shit into his household!?! You'd think the neighbor accusing him of cheating on you would make him mad at them and drop them all?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 12:52 AM
If thats the case, ds and i are gone.

Quoting scold-01: Yup, he is. Either he's trying to keep you from getting your ass beat by drug dealers, or he is on the take.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 12:53 AM
Exactly! I told him why isnt he more mad, and asked him if he was sleeping with her!
Whatever the case is, im done. If he wants to be around people like this fine. Ds and i dont nees this.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Its too bad you married an immature asshat. If he's helping them deal drugs then how do you know he's not banging the neighbors cousin? Seems like that would be the bigger issue here.
I don't know may good father and husband that would invite that shit into his household!?! You'd think the neighbor accusing him of cheating on you would make him mad at them and drop them all?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 12:54 AM
Only said it because ive never known anyone to have this issue. Didnt want to lie.

Quoting Anonymous 2: not a troll= I'm trolling
Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on May. 7, 2015 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Um, if the neighbor who's selling drugs gets busted and your phone number comes up in a sting, guess who's going to jail right along the scum?  YOU!  Your husband just set you up to get involved in a drug deal.  Wait til he goes to work tomorrow, and go to the cops.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:00 AM
I would do whatever I had to do to improve my financial situation and move. How stressful. Also your dh sounds awful. How old is he and how old are these other ppl?
myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
This, and ditch the piece of crap husband while you're at it. Either he knows how much trouble you could get in and doesn't care, or he's too stupid to be raising a child.

Quoting Melissa_4:

Um, if the neighbor who's selling drugs gets busted and your phone number comes up in a sting, guess who's going to jail right along the scum?  YOU!  Your husband just set you up to get involved in a drug deal.  Wait til he goes to work tomorrow, and go to the cops.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 1:01 AM
Dh is 26
Those kids are 18-20.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I would do whatever I had to do to improve my financial situation and move. How stressful. Also your dh sounds awful. How old is he and how old are these other ppl?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)