Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

jerk!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I am so fed up I can't get through to him. I'm sick and tired of everyone else's shit that never gets picked up. I am not doing it anymore. The kids are brats when he is gone. Shows no sympathy how hard it is. Dh is such an ass thinks because he works he does not have to lift a finger. I cannot do it all. I have no help!! I am so sick of being stuck at home. I started training for a half marathon. I also hate where we live a d he does too. Today like a jerk left and just said "I'm leaving" (to go to work that is out of town) I texted him and said gee thanks. Then he said I should have gotten my ass out of bed. It was 6:15..I got up 5 min later. Then went on how I just lay in bed. Well I have been going to the gym but I am tired when I get home. I lay down for a little bit. I am so tired if cleaning everyone's messes like I said. Plus he works from hons what am I going to run a sweeper when he is on the damned phone?? What a jackass. Then he says " we are just 2 different people" wtf?? Yeah because he refuses to help around the house? I am sorry being a husband is beyond what he signed up for.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 1:02 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)