Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Possible trigger. natural miscarriage

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Have any of you tried to help your miscarriage along?

I am about 7 weeks pregnant I could tell that something was not right about a week ago. It started to feel like my last two miscarriages. I went from being sick constantly to nothing. Also in this last week I have started to spot. So I know its coming. I want to do this as naturally as possible as I had a bad experience. I've read a few things that can help. Want to know if any of you ladies have any input or have tried some of the natural ways to help.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:55 AM
Spotting can be absolutely normal. Do not try and "help" a miscarriage. If it's going to happen it will. If you need medical intervention then leave that up to the professionals.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 12:57 AM
I don't feel this is normal. It is to much like my last one. Nothing like my normal pregnancy at all. :'(

Quoting smorgan865: Spotting can be absolutely normal. Do not try and "help" a miscarriage. If it's going to happen it will. If you need medical intervention then leave that up to the professionals.
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 1:03 AM
All pregnancies are different, even for the same person.

I've known plenty of women that have had drastically different pregnancies for all their children.

The stupid thing about "symptoms" is they are completely ambiguous, and nothing is guaranteed. Terrible morning sickness is normal, no morning sickness is normal. Spotting can be normal, no spotting can be normal.

have you talked to your doctor yet? With your history of miscarriage you may be able to get in for an ultrasound.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't feel this is normal. It is to much like my last one. Nothing like my normal pregnancy at all. :'(

Quoting smorgan865: Spotting can be absolutely normal. Do not try and "help" a miscarriage. If it's going to happen it will. If you need medical intervention then leave that up to the professionals.
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on May. 7, 2015 at 1:05 AM
I would see a dr first to confirm the pregnacy is not viable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:07 AM
I had a miscarriage between my first and second and when I was pregnant with my third I started spotting and felt the exact same as the miscarriage. I was 100% certain that I had miscarried. When I went to the doctor there was a heart beat.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on May. 7, 2015 at 1:08 AM
No. I would not try to help a miscarriage along without OB supervision and confirmed loss of the pregnancy.

I did have to take cytotec when I had a miscarriage so that my cervix would dilate, but I had an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy was not progressing.

I hope you can see the doctor soon. Good luck.
zdtmok
by on May. 7, 2015 at 1:12 AM
With my last pregnancy, I had bright red bleeding and sever cramping. I just knew I was having another miscarriage. I wasn't and my son is four months now.Talk to your doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 6:43 AM
It started. :-(

Quoting zdtmok: With my last pregnancy, I had bright red bleeding and sever cramping. I just knew I was having another miscarriage. I wasn't and my son is four months now.Talk to your doctor.
N_maricle
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2015 at 6:46 AM
Help it along? I'm not sure what you want to do here ... Sounds like nature is taking it's course. You should see a dr.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 11:09 AM
I understand that all pregnancies are different. This just feels like my last miscarriage. It started getting worse early this am. Really bad cramp in and now more blood then just spotting.

Quoting smorgan865: All pregnancies are different, even for the same person.

I've known plenty of women that have had drastically different pregnancies for all their children.

The stupid thing about "symptoms" is they are completely ambiguous, and nothing is guaranteed. Terrible morning sickness is normal, no morning sickness is normal. Spotting can be normal, no spotting can be normal.

have you talked to your doctor yet? With your history of miscarriage you may be able to get in for an ultrasound.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't feel this is normal. It is to much like my last one. Nothing like my normal pregnancy at all. :'(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)