Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stretch marks?

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 1:44 AM
  • 32 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm 27 weeks and 5 days so far no stretch marks but my anchor tattoo has stretched. :( I've been using coco butter four times a day. What did you use?
by on May. 7, 2015 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shauna79
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I had zero stretch marks til 33wks then bam!!! My tummy is one big stretch mark. :(
the_dude
by abides on May. 7, 2015 at 1:47 AM
Palmers Cocoa butter...

Are those brass knuckles?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:47 AM
I didn't have tattoos on my stomach when I was pregnant. Besides there's nothing you can do about them getting stretched.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:50 AM

If it's going to come it's going to come. My stretch marks never showed up until the last month or so....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:51 AM

100% shea butter. No mixes as apparently it undermines the effect of the shea butter. No stretch marks at all. Could also be my skin type though. My sis didn't get any either (3 babies).

deboramomof2
by 💋sweetcandy💋 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:54 AM
Nothing ....

I had stretch marks through my whole pregnancy 😁
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2015 at 1:56 AM

Stretch marks are genetic - you can use whatever you like because if you're going to get them, you're going to get them.

threat
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 1:58 AM
I used several treatments for stretch marks.. I still got a lot. In my case they are inherited.
fairymom82
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 2:01 AM
I have a bee tattoo that's fairly small near my belly button. It got huge while pregnant. I never got a single stretch mark. I used a Brazilian nut butter with 100% pure shea butter and shea oil. It smelled divine too.
cocoroo
by on May. 7, 2015 at 2:04 AM
Stretchmarks are genetic and based on your skin type. You can slather your belly with whatever, but if you are going to get them, they will come. I got stretch marks with my oldest son around 32 weeks. I never got a single stretch mark with my other three. I guess my first son did all the damage.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)