Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you be at least a little annoyed?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
We are out of our home state working on a house we own. We have been here for a few days and usually get up, eat a quick breakfast and leave for the house. Well this morning dh is sitting there when I was barely opening my eyes and I'm like what's on your mind? And he's like "I want to be over there before 10." I was thinking ok we have been there by nine so what's his problem? Basically he wants to skip eatin, coffee, and just haul ass over there and in like well go ahead but I'm not killing myself to get out of here in five minutes. You can come back and get me. Then he gets angry about that !
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 7, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Did he say why he wanted to blast on out?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 8:06 AM
No, but he gets a little crazy when he's in work mode and just expects everyone aroud him to break their necks to keep ip

Quoting corticosteroid:

Did he say why he wanted to blast on out?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Yeah, I would have been pissy.  Then I would have gotten up, done my thing, drank my coffee, ate my breakfast and then told him I was ready.  

9 seems late to get to work on home repairs and such.  If it were my dh, he would have been up at 5 making coffee and would have gotten me up and moving and ready to go by 6-6:30.  I think it's reasonable to want to get started early.  He should have let you know the night before that he wanted an earlier start, and therefore avoided the drama. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 8:10 AM
Sounds like he wants to get going. I get like that at times.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2015 at 8:12 AM
I would tell him he could kiss my ass,because I would not be leaving intill AFTER I ate,hell since he wanted to be an ass I would make him wait two or three hours before I left.
April620
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 8:25 AM
This. I don't have a lot of patience to wait on people getting ready for 30 plus minutes. When I'm ready I'm ready and want others to hop to it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Sounds like he wants to get going. I get like that at times.
scold-01
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 8:42 AM

sounds like he has some anxiety over getting house finished on time..I would have just got up, n grabbed a cup of coffee real quick, and met him in the vehicle....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)