Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not getting any...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am so dang sexually frustrated. I haven't had sex in weeks, and dh hasn't gotten me off in months. I'm horny, and need some damn attention. Last week I talked to him about it, he acted like maybe he would put some effort out, and then I started my period. So I got Nada. Its so stupid and frustrating. I'm about to start looking for a damn girlfriend for myself so I can have my needs met. Uggggggggggg.

I hate this, I love dh, but I need some damn attention.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on May. 7, 2015 at 9:47 AM
So masturbate, seduce him, jump on him At night
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 9:48 AM
Quoting notjstasocermom: So masturbate, seduce him, jump on him At night

Tired of doing all those things. That's my point. I NEED some attention, from HIM.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 9:56 AM
I hear ya. When I was pregnant my ex wouldn't touch me. He was too busy living a double life with drugs and prostitutes. It gets so depressing and idk I started to think I was disgusting because he never would. I think maybe a full disclosure conversion... Asking what his issue with sex is...and how its making you feel and that you really are at a breaking point because he won't touch you. Maybe he's got something going on...I hope he's not cheating because that was the problem with my ex

Quoting Anonymous 1:
Quoting notjstasocermom: So masturbate, seduce him, jump on him At night

Tired of doing all those things. That's my point. I NEED some attention, from HIM.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on May. 7, 2015 at 9:58 AM
Do it yourself? Idk, sorry.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 7, 2015 at 9:58 AM

Okay, well the reality of the situation is, you want sex and your old man is being clueless about things, so your sole option is to take matters into your own hands, so to speak, and demonstrate what kind of attention you are seeking from him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 10:02 AM
Quoting corticosteroid:

Okay, well the reality of the situation is, you want sex and your old man is being clueless about things, so your sole option is to take matters into your own hands, so to speak, and demonstrate what kind of attention you are seeking from him.

And I should have to continue this week after week? Month after month? We have talked a million times. I have been straight up about it all a million times. I am still in the same damn spot.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:05 AM

Can you tell me what purpose is served by you harboring resentments about this situation?

Quoting Anonymous 1:
Quoting corticosteroid:

And I should have to continue this week after week? Month after month? We have talked a million times. I have been straight up about it all a million times. I am still in the same damn spot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Quoting corticosteroid:

Can you tell me what purpose is served by you harboring resentments about this situation?

Quoting Anonymous 1:
Quoting corticosteroid:

I'm not harboring resentments.
I am currently at this moment dealing with the distraught it has left Me in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2015 at 10:08 AM
Quoting corticosteroid:

Quoting Anonymous 1:
Quoting corticosteroid:

It isn't like the issue is resolved and I'm still upset after the fact.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:11 AM

Kiddo, you absolutely are harboring resentments about this, as is indicated by your response to the idea of handling the sexual choreography from now on, other wise you wouldn't even be posting about this, you'd be cheerfully putting the finishing touches on your Wonder Woman costume.

Quoting Anonymous 1:
Quoting corticosteroid:

Quoting Anonymous 1:
Quoting corticosteroid:

I'm not harboring resentments. I am currently at this moment dealing with the distraught it has left Me in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)