Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What smells comfort you?

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:47 AM
  • 11 Replies
Sunscreen reminds me of family vacations to the beach. Hay and horsey type smells remind me of my favorite times in college. What odd smells do you like and associate with good memories?
by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauren.m
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 9:50 AM
The smell of a garage with dirt bikes and motorcycles being worked on. Always reminds me of my dad :)
morgiefae
by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:52 AM

lavender, vanillia browon sugar, spiced apple, and baking cookies. LOL

relaxing and yummy smelling... and all of them i associate them with food LOL

SommelierMom
by Sapphire Member on May. 7, 2015 at 9:53 AM
Oddly, musty basement.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2015 at 9:54 AM

Lilacs. I don't know why, I've just always loved that smell.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 9:57 AM
Leaf burning in the fall, always reminds me of the fall evening we'd spend as an entire family at a pumpkin patch as a kid, my grandmother knew the land owners and they'd always allow us one full day/evening access to the patch.

And old cars. It doesn't matter if that thing has been completely restored, those old cars always have 'that' smell. Car shows, drag racing nights, and some doo wop music brings back many fun summer nights.
scotlynns.mom
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 9:59 AM
Pine Sol and comet cleanser remind me of my grandma
lincolnlady
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:00 AM

Pink roses. Reminds me of my childhood home. We had pink roses all along one side of our house. Also watermelon. My dad would always eat watermelon with cheese and toast on the really hot summer nights when it was too hot to cook.

krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:02 AM
Sun screen and Sun and pool and little boy sweat. It means they've had a great day being kids and always makes me smile.
o.O....
by Cara on May. 7, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Almond extract reminds me of my gramma. She spilled a bottle in her cupboard once and it always smelled of it after that.
C-Stewart
by Molded Cupcake on May. 7, 2015 at 10:05 AM
Soap, not the perfume junk. Plain, white dove soap lol. I love it. And the smell of my home when I walk into the cold air on very hot days. It has this smell that's only there in summertime, very clean smell.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)